Help! RC Signal Lost and can't reconnect

Reaction score
Hey guys - so I know there's been posts on here about this but for some reason after updating the latest firmware yesterday on the RC and drone itself, it's giving me a "RC Signal Lost" on the dash. I can't figure out what the problem is. I was on a job site about to do a drone video and sure enough it tells me that it won't connect to the drone. I couldn't even arm the motors, it was dead in the water. Long story short, I was embarrassed and told the contractor we had to reschedule. I've had the drone since November and haven't had one issue with it whatsoever. However, I will say that I haven't used it in probably over 2 weeks or so, that may be the issue, not sure. At any rate, if I can't figure it out, I may have to take it into the local shop around here (unhappy face). I even tried to use all 3 batteries but nothing worked. I'm sure its some simple thing I'm overlooking.

Hey guys - so I know there's been posts on here about this but for some reason after updating the latest firmware yesterday on the RC and drone itself, it's giving me a "RC Signal Lost" on the dash. I can't figure out what the problem is. I was on a job site about to do a drone video and sure enough it tells me that it won't connect to the drone. I couldn't even arm the motors, it was dead in the water. Long story short, I was embarrassed and told the contractor we had to reschedule. I've had the drone since November and haven't had one issue with it whatsoever. However, I will say that I haven't used it in probably over 2 weeks or so, that may be the issue, not sure. At any rate, if I can't figure it out, I may have to take it into the local shop around here (unhappy face). I even tried to use all 3 batteries but nothing worked. I'm sure its some simple thing I'm overlooking.
Did you see this a few minutes ago? You have to 100% sure you have the latest for each.
Rc signal loss

BTW - side note that it is never a good idea to make any changes just prior to a critical need such as a vacation or a job.

Did you see this a few minutes ago? You have to 100% sure you have the latest for each.
Rc signal loss

BTW - side note that it is never a good idea to make any changes just prior to a critical need such as a vacation or a job.
No I didn't. What is the correct versions for App and RC? Also, after upgrading the RC, reset the RC, turn it back on it tells me that I have to upgrade the software again. Something doesn't seem right.

Thanks everyone. I was able to get the RC to update again after many tries, restarted it and now it's working. I was getting worried I couldn't figure it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing