Having to much fun with my P2V+

No ****? Thank you! I will let you know.

**** there are some nice people on this site.

Update: Hole not dug yet. Temp 96.3 degrees F.
you have rocks all over? in CT I swear its all rocks..takes forever to dig one hole...cant even just use a shovel!

But I do have a boston butt on the smoker...
Just did a brisket on the smoker for 26hrs!

View attachment 60682
This little packet is $0.99 at the auto parts store. Makes it so much easier to plug/unplug. I think K Y is water based so prob shouldnt try it[emoji41]
Yea Phxbird don't use KY...I'm sure you have a bunch of it laying around for other things but it will dry out to fast on the connectors lol.

Reactions: phxbird57
I'll have to stop by auto zone and get some.thanks
I got you covered on the dielectric grease so don't buy any unless you need it asap!

lol yeah I kinda fell asleep...luckily it was wrapped and apple juiced

Reactions: dirtybum
I know I feel like a chump now, I did two racks of ribs Saturday, they was only on for three hours, I feel like the underdog. Oh well, I still get to enjoy a half a rack for lunch today[emoji41]

anyone know how 5.8 clovers do with the P2V? I just printed a former to make some...not sure if its a better match for the helical or patch

I have one on my drone coming out of the back side and the stock dipole still in the leg of the landing gear. Not sure if it was Db or somewhere I read that the clover leaf does better with a dipole ( stock antenna ). When you which to a coil a dipole works better. I know I was doing better with my clover leaf and the stock antenna on the controller. you may what to check with Alex.

anyone know how 5.8 clovers do with the P2V? I just printed a former to make some...not sure if its a better match for the helical or patch

Clovers with the helical's, dipoles and stock w/ panel antennas! That's the way I understand it

I'm going to go out in the morning and do some timed flights and see how the batteries are working I have a way point setup for about 3.1 miles total square shaped. should take about 12 minutes. not pushing the speed about 22 mph. If it woulds out correctly I'll run it twice and may have to do a little walking.

Reactions: dirtybum
I'm going to go out in the morning and do some timed flights and see how the batteries are working I have a way point setup for about 3.1 miles total square shaped. should take about 12 minutes. not pushing the speed about 22 mph. If it woulds out correctly I'll run it twice and may have to do a little walking.

If you're going to have to do some walking anyway just set up on a straight line to get you a record

Reactions: phxbird57
If you're going to have to do some walking anyway just set up on a straight line to get you a record
Db have you ever got a IMU error Battery after doing a Battery mod. I was in flight about 1 miles out and that popped up. looked like it may of recalculated flight time left, 14343 ft, 13 minutes with 43 % left, The CCP's was doing great only problem was my tablet went to sleep right after I turned around, So my data file is two files now. No walking today :cool:

Last edited:
I do have a 2.8 mile setup. Little farther and still under that I think I should get. Have you used a 2700 with a stock battery Db

With the P2 are usually used to 1800s or two 2100s, I think you can hold more though

With the P2 are usually used to 1800s or two 2100s, I think you can hold more though
I have 2- 2700. The funny thing is I have a bad reg DJI battery. I thing one of the cell's is bad. I use it to test at home if I need a few minutes. I plugged that one and then the extra battery in and the DJI battery started to flash and turned off?

All and all it was a good day. the battery mod is working. Just need to get some small bugs worked out. My Buddy Tony stop by wanted to watch. He got there as I was doing my time flight. For that one I was using my other range extender with a dipole antenna on and moving it around following the drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West