Had a p3s but upgraded to p3a. I can move gimbal, but no camera view

Is this brand new? Did it ever work? Did you try to upgrade the firmware? What kind of mobile device are you using? Is there anything else we should know?

I had the P3 standard. I upgraded to an advanced. Just got it today, I always flew with my android 8 inch tab with the standard. I hooked up advance with tab, could move gimbal but no picture. So I decided to use my phone, a galaxy 5 note. It hooked up. It said to upgrade firmware, I did with the latest at the top of page. Everything upgraded great, so I thought I would try the tablet. Same thing. Reloaded dji go app, still no help. Thanks for any help

The DJI GO app does not upgrade the firmware on the Phantom. It sounds like you missed that step. Try installing the firmware again by following these instructions.

Ok, I'll try it. Just don't understand, why my phone worked but tablet didnt

So, you're able to fly with your phone, but your tablet does not work? Are you running the same version of DJI go on both?

Ok, I'll try it. Just don't understand, why my phone worked but tablet didnt

On the front page of DJI Go - you select your equipment. Can we assume that you remembered to change the selection from the Standard to the Advanced on your tablet?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462504460.447261.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462504468.883911.jpg

I did, the back lights are quickly flashing yellow, I tried to do the connect, doesn't work. I had my phone working, but it doesn't now

I try to connect the remote, it says to confirm the frequency setting, how?

I dunno. I'd recommend you go back to the very beginning and do things in the QuickStart guide, 1 at a time, in order. Make sure you've updated the firmware on your aircraft, your remote and that you are running the latest DJI Go.

I appreciate all of the help. When I first started using it it wouldn't connect with my tablet which I've used to use on my standard. So I hooked up my phone to the data cable and then I could get my camera view so I thought to update my app with the computer. Everything went great I could see a camera view and I even put into the warranty on my phone. But as soon as I hooked up my tablet it seems everything went haywire now I can't connect at all my rear lights flash yellow quickly. So I put in a request for help from DJI support

I appreciate all of the help. When I first started using it it wouldn't connect with my tablet which I've used to use on my standard. So I hooked up my phone to the data cable and then I could get my camera view so I thought to update my app with the computer. Everything went great I could see a camera view and I even put into the warranty on my phone. But as soon as I hooked up my tablet it seems everything went haywire now I can't connect at all my rear lights flash yellow quickly. So I put in a request for help from DJI support

Sorry we couldn't be of more help. Please do let us know what the problem was...

I just wanna say thanks. It's working now. I was told to try a different cable and it suddenly worked. I did that last night but didn't work. But does now so I'm happy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT