Greetings from San Antonio

Quick question. What type of editing software do you guys use for your vids. I want to try something different than GoPro Studio. I hope to start back flying with you guys very soon

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hey Bry- glad you're back online!! Some of us are flying on Saturday and Sunday if that could work for you let me know. As far as editing I have a Mac so I use IMovie, very easy to us and doesn't take me long to edit. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hey brysonc, good to hear from you again! I use iMovie same with Chris. Really simple and easy to use. If you're into Macs, you may want to try Final cut pro X for this has more advanced features than iMovie. You can download a trial version as well.

Looking forward to see you in one of our meet ups soon!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

No music just 4k/60fps eyecandy, thanks for info how to embed, copy video rensyo, and like thread to find parks to fly drone, like to try fredrich park, or eisenhaur park as I get more confident in P4P, I have K1 shield android 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinnacleRun
Piee- very nice! This park is always fun to fly at. Hope to meet up with you sometime and fly together.

Will try 4pm sat falcone, to meet, I live by lackland AFB, tried pearsale park but cell tower and high voltage lines seem problematic, nice view of city thou. Am waiting to load 2nd video from falcone,4k/60 takes about 1.5 hr to upload to youtube, got 54 minutes left. Like your medina lake footage, have friend whose stepdad built beautiful house there, tookem 10yrs but wife got fedup of no water in lake and made him sell, now it has water, he took a big loss on sell. Did you use range extender, and was you 2.4 custom or auto. Leery bout water, they sell floaties for drone, I was glad my present USAA auto/apt ins. covers my new P4P with no extra charge, I heard P3 can develope cracks.

Last edited:
I use a basic range extender but the lake footage was autonomously flown by a 3rd party app called Litchi. You can fly at Tom slick park too, it's not bad. We've met there a few times to fly, very open

Im leaving for Houston today and won't return until Sunday night. I hope to fly on the San Jacinto river while in Houston

Until next weekend

Very nice,day/nite sweet flying,see lota places I've been, any issues with reception with all the antennas,buildings, stay high and line of sight, Espada and missions by river prob nice too, or brackenridge, view from alamo stadium by Trinity for city and park view prob nice too. Very enjoyable. Your videos definitely go the distance. Gonna sit back with my tea and enjoy your video again, need to get some flight time in today, check all my systems stable, try some distance flying, P4P has 2.4. and 5.8, do you do custom or auto fequency?

Last edited:
I was checking out adaptor to install second battery for extra flight time but wondering bout extra stress on arms and props. Video could be used for S.A.news and such, bet you got quit a collection, 1.5 TB ssd card keeps my 4k's nice, 4k 32" monitor brings out detail real nice, got em on the cheap but best quality viewing and gaming. Do you do custom or auto frequency?

Last edited:
Have you tried em or not necessary? And do you use auto frequency or custom. Also got your number on PM, guess I should use PM still learning how.

What are your thoughts? Or extra battery to little extra time for too much weight. Also got your number on PM, still learning how to use page and PM. Also your horizon is nice and straight, mine little off think I need to IMU and gimbal calibrate and adjust gimbal pitch EXP to 100 in advanced settings. like your music Michael Jackson shalom

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT