Greetings from San Antonio

wow. great vid rens. love the opening and closing shots. just great.

@ the checkout, click Visa Checkout and you'll see the discount in your cart. I just got my pickup order @ Alamo Ranch. Ill be back.

Reactions: Rensyo
Got rained out yesterday but still had a nice time @ breakfast. Looking forward to some flying soon. :) Let me know if anyone wants to meet up during the week. I'm free anytime before noon.

I got close to one too and it turned on my aftermarket LED's. I had to land to turn them off then went back up to continue filming. I had a bast last night flying

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Great vids Chris and Daren! Truly a good perspective watching the fireworks from above! Wish i had that more fireworks from where i live. Just managed to take some still pics from afar.

fab313a8aee14a781d6b89259ddf99b1.jpg

bec2d10b69e202a024352874b9b2b3ab.jpg

147e944dbea91df9d277a51d6e71177b.jpg

9e85d6ab7cce57e40c8fa4f449dfec71.jpg

b82911ea53c176b3f8db5fc059e7832e.jpg
66fea32cc807a05298581d9536274f52.jpg

Thanks Chris.

A good 25 i think. Mostly were taken at ISO 100 / 1.6 - 2.0 secs shutter speed, 150ft altitude

When are you going to visit San Antonio Johnny?[emoji1]

Lol.. Wish I could! As much as they work us (Pipefitters) I can barely get out of Ky.
Here's a little Christmas flight with the newly added DBS02 addition... Nothing fancy.. just penetration testing really.

Got into ground flying lately.. love it! Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

The video stream was a lot cleaner than what uploaded to YouTube the whole time. Good little antenna!

Awesome video for sure. Great work Johnny
Thanks guys. That was the first penetration test.. not much distance but where I turned when I was behind the barn I was only a little over 700' away, but what I thought was cool was half the barn and a bit of ground was between me and the bird. One guy said it was common for signal to bounce and he kinda implied that it wasn't much of a penetration test because trees wasn't more involved... But I gotta start somewhere. Somebody even policed the video saying it was dangerous to have it set to hover if signal was lost... Could run the battery down and descend and hurt somebody.. (lol! 2 -5 feet off the ground and in the woods) If I lost signal.. walk a few steps and get it back.. haha
Anyways, I always keep up with y'all's thread. Like the vids, and the people. I did find one person kind of close to fly with finally. He lives about 80 miles away, but once in a while we will get to meet and fly.
Can't wait for the next vid!!!
Y'all take care,
JB

Reactions: Rensyo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member