got a new rc and cannot connect to aircraft!

I think you don't understand^^
I try everything out and the app isn't the problem!
the rc don't start to do anything!
there is no ssid visible where I can connect to :)
Lets Start over here. :rolleyes:
You have no SSID from the remote? No tablet or Phone can see the WiFi from the remote?

A note, anything that can see WiFi will see it, including a laptop, I tested it the other day for somebody else.

Let look through the rest of this thread.

Rod

So, in summery, yes you stated no SSID, a couple of times, so yes bad remote. What is confusing everybody is the difference in language.

What I have seemed to have learned here, is a clue in the future that if the remote is charged and only the power light is green the others are off. Meaning the remote is green it has enough power to work, the remanding lights not lighting must be the key to a bad remote.

So what was wrong with your first remote, was this new remote new?

Rod

Hi.

I've just got myself a pre owned PS3 in great condition. The only problem I'm having is that each time I switch the remote or drone off and then on I lose the connection and have to relink (controller and drone). I have not flown it yet as want to make sure it's safe as the plan is to use it on holiday abroad and probably above sea and whilst I'm on slowly moving boats.

Has anyone heard about this and is there a diagnostic or fix? The seller was honest about this and I'm sure it is fixable. He said it was after a fw update. I don't know what version each device is on or what the optimum fw is for a p3s.
I'd welcome any advice.

Thanks

Somebody else had this problem, Don't think they ever got to fixed, I looked for the post in the past couldn't find it, will look again, maybe it is who you got it from. :D
Just kidding, the firmware is way to new. ;)

Rod

Reactions: shazstar
@shazstar,
Welcome to the forum!

Just looked what your other post was :rolleyes:

You probably found it. ;)

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members