got a new rc and cannot connect to aircraft!

Not that I am aware of... you should be seeing the " CAMERA" button in blue after selecting: Equipment/(your model)

Turn off everything... then turn on drone, wait 30 seconds.. then turn on tablet/phone... open DJI go/ select equipment (your model... look for BLUE Enter camera button

I can enter the app but thats all.without any connection between rc and smartphone app I think that I can't do anything ;(

I hope that the mavic will come in the next 2 weeks :D

is it possible to connect the smartphone directly to the p3 without remote?!
Not that I am aware of.. read my last post first...

Also, if you have another tablet/phone/device , try installing DJI on it to see if it works at that point.

I try it out on 2 iPhones and iPads
when there is no solution to enter with the app directly to the drone then I can't do anything...
wo ssid of the rc so no way to work with them.

According to it you DO have a small hole next to LED light on side of drone that you need to poke a small pin into to start linking process.

DJI go should have a CAMERA button visible

I think you are not looking in correct place of app... (Trying to help here)

thanks I know that..
I think my rc is broken.
i tested it right know.
with a rc of a friend works directly and my rc doesn't work with his drone^^
i was sure that the rc is broken cause it doesn't start!
nothing ! when I switch it on, nothing happens!! only flashing green light makes no wifi !
and makes no sound^^dead ^^

Try removing/replacing SD card..

Page 24 : linking

only flashing green light !
the battery status less are off! but its fully loaded ^^
what you sent me is useless when the rc doesn't go on?!

Ok... I did not help at all, researching a drone that I don't even own... I fly a advanced version... I spent my time in vain... Have a nice day.

So, post # 32 says in part that a friends RC works when linked to his A/C ---- but the OP's RC does not.

I'd have to ask two questions here: Are you SURE your RC is fully charged ? ...and if it is, have you tried to link the RC and AC using the GoApp instead of the RC toggle method?

Just shooting in the dark here.......

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing