Good God! How stupid can one kid be....

And then he threw it upside down at the crowd. Where was he that they were allowed to fly an inspire inside like that. As least he was the one that got hurt and not someone else

To run your Youtube revenue up quick you need something like that one guy that caught his brothers girlfriend sunbathing topless with his P2. I am sure that video brought some money with uncensored nude sunbathing in it :)

To run your Youtube revenue up quick you need something like that one guy that caught his brothers girlfriend sunbathing topless with his P2. I am sure that video brought some money with uncensored nude sunbathing in it :)
I'm sure LiveLeak would like that too

I'm sure LiveLeak would like that too
Live leak normally just steal your video and you don't get any hits and you'll have no hope of getting anything out of them. Only way I got around them was my agents threatened with court and they changed their tune very quick

Live leak normally just steal your video and you don't get any hits and you'll have no hope of getting anything out of them. Only way I got around them was my agents threatened with court and they changed their tune very quick
****, I'm sorry to hear about that... how long did that battle take?

About 4 hours and youtube took the 30k hits they had racked up and transferred them back onto my video

Of course you will. I'm shooting a drone video in about 6 weeks and I already know it's gonna get over 1m hits. You just start to get the knack.

Maybe one day I'll be that popular... :D
I'll give you a laugh and make you feel better about your video. It doesn't compare to the stupid stuff me an my son got up to. We were on so many tv and radio shows, I still get royalty payments every month a year later from that video.
Enjoy ;)
Quadcopter tooth pull:

I'll give you a laugh and make you feel better about your video. It doesn't compare to the stupid stuff me an my son got up to. We were on so many tv and radio shows, I still get royalty payments every month a year later from that video.
Enjoy ;)
Quadcopter tooth pull:
That definitely made me feel better about all this. You've been such a help, mal.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Did not know I was amongst celebrities :)

That video made the rounds.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
It sure did,
GMA, CNN, TMZ, ABC, Prez Hilton... ah look there's no point even trying to name them. It was on over 300 news websites from around the world. I'm doing an interview with Fugi Tv Japan next week because of it. The phone wouldn't stop, it was hilarious

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl