Good God! How stupid can one kid be....

I find it hard to believe that this idiot actually put that on YouTube. Has he NO shame?!

I hope this kids never gets a drivers license
You never do nothing crazy when you were a kid ? I sure did
but didn't have one of these to play with !!
Thank God :eek:
;)

Reactions: jlo
Reactions: dirkclod
......and by posting on the internet will now live in infamy!
Us too bro !! Can ya imagine some one looking in here 25 years from now and seeing the ....Bird ....:eek:
Me be dead by then so not gonna worry about it :D

Reactions: mad in nc
Us too bro !! Can ya imagine some one looking in here 25 years from now and seeing the ....Bird ....:eek:
Me be dead by then so not gonna worry about it :D

I'm just glad when I was his age and pulled crap like that there wasn't an internet, youtube and the now known permanent file...

If there back then my life would surely be different than it is now :eek:

For the love of God please stop "Testing" your Phantoms before someone gets killed.
I mean really do I even need to say "wait for it...".
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Insert audio of Bevis and Butthead chuckling... heh heh heh heh.
When he tugged at the quad, it sounded like an angry wasp or hornet but I'm guessing that little voice in his head that was screaming STOP IT! he totally ignored.
When I was very little, my dad told me to never walk past a wasp nest he had planned to get rid of and being a little kid, I ignored him... got hit by three wasps simultaneously when I ran past the nest, I learned my lesson.
I hope this kid learned his.
I'm also hoping he was flying his dad's quad without his permission... LOL .... heh heh heh heh.

This big difference between this kid and me when I was young is the Internet was 20 years away. So we could only talk about it.

Lesson learned :)

Stupidity...that's what.
I really thought calling this young fellow names was over but guess not !! Maybe he got the Idea from watching this !

Reactions: IflyinWY
For the love of God please stop "Testing" your Phantoms before someone gets killed.
I mean really do I even need to say "wait for it...".
Monkey See Monkey Do.
if u can remember this is what one of the higher ups at DJI did in his tutorial video on the Phantom vision when it first came out

this is what one of the higher ups at DJI did in his tutorial video on the Phantom vision when it first came out

TRUE Statement ! Basically DJI showing how it worked.

Guys, I'm really sorry if I pissed you off. I just wanted everyone to have a good laugh at my mistake. I didn't have any clue if it was the compass or the pitch of the Phantom, but I promise it won't happen again. I'm just learning, and I'm open to any constructive criticism you may have. I'll frequent these forums as I fly my drone more, and I won't put the drone or anyone else in danger. It took balls to have the humility to post my two accidents to Youtube, and I hope that says a lot about my character.

well hello.jpg
Welcome to the forum gburkett05 :D

Sorry mal, I wasn't sure which name to refer to you by. I'm glad you and Dmacken11 (or dmacken1) stood up for me on the youtube page.
It was my pleasure, we all like having a laugh but it was going a bit too far.
It's good to see you here, any help just shout man :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers