GIVEAWAY: Phantom 4 (winner = lalvar40)

With the phantom 4 I would like to see the training begin with the tap to fly for absolute novices and when they have mastered what it can do then begin with the stick controls. Having the tap to fly allows even the most timid of new customers to automate flying without holding the stick messing it up. The biggest fear for a lot of new Buyers is that this drone do anything besides going straight up and then straight down. Not many know about the manouver angles which are easy to do and safe when flying the phantoms . Once they get comfortable then progress the training to the stick mode for even more creative forms of videography

I am going to try this, but have only been a Phantom P3A owner since Dec 20th. I crashed twice the first week that I had the Phantom, both times into trees. The first crash tore off the guards but did no harm. The second crash hung the drone up 25 feet in the tree, and I had to get my tractor and have my nephew go up in the bucket and then crawl out into the tree limbs to get the drone. Guards tore off again, but no fatal injuries. So, obviously, a Phantom 4 with obstacle avoidance would be great. Anyway, to the training issues. Where to start! First, let's have a general training session on how to handle the drone with just the control switches and how to adjust them to get a more fluid response from the drone. This took me many hours of trial and error. I am not sure that I am there, yet. Second, let's have a comparison course on when to use DJIGO or LITCHI, It seems to me that Litchi is always referring back to DJIGO when things don't work just right in Litchi, even though Litchi has more features than DJIGO or maybe DJIGO just needs to get the features working that LITCHI says they have. Confusing, confusing. Then we have DJI Ultimate. Where is a newbee going to turn? A little help would be helpful. I am sticking with DJIGO, for now, but having to fly waypoints before putting in the waypoints is ridiculous. Waypoints should be there to function as points on a mission and not have to fly the mission first. I live on a 240 acre farm, and the reason that I bought the Phantom was to fly around my farm and keep tabs on what is going on. A phantom 4 would be great to have as a second surveillance drone.

@msinger

I've always wanted to see a video guide on getting some quality outdoor video footage from a whole day with the Phantom 3 A/P demonstrating what it is capable of doing. It would show a pilot opening his case and starting the flight test procedure. Then showing both what the pilot is doing with his hands on the controller as well as the Go app screen capture. The pilot should mention some quick tips on how to get a good shot of a point of interest. Then he packs up and goes home. Then he'll show how to hook up the phantom to the computer and look at the flight log as well as uploading his video footage. The pilot will show a quick method to splice and cut the video and add music and publish to vimeo or youtube.

make the guide more of a story model instruction as if the pilot was teaching a new pilot with eagerness and ability to learn quick. Provide clickable links. Make the video funny, engaging, but short.

This might be best broken into parts
1. terminology and pre-flight testing, care and maintenance
2. flight controls, go app and getting a great shot, do's and don'ts
3. show how to upload and edit video quickly and efficiently

Thanks for reading,
Chris
Chris has some good points. Really, the training can be limitless, but I suppose that some people like to use the trial and error method. Go figure!

Reactions: Noble 1
A great idea & definitely in line with your wealth of accumulated knowledge on the Phantom aircraft line. If you are creating a Pilot Training Program I think a series of incremental lessons would provide a basis for an interesting learning experience.

Lesson 1 might present the Phantom, the controller, & battery details.
Lesson 2 might cover features, telemetry, & flight modes.
Lesson 3 might go detail creating & performing a pre-flight checklist.
Lesson 4 could move on to actual flight with basic flight maneuvers, tips on developing spatial orientation, etc..
Lesson 5 might move on to long range FPV flight, & programmed flights.
Lesson 6 might include tips on using the camera, manual settings, filters, etc..
etc..etc..

How you break the lessons apart is something to be decided. I; am unclear if you are planning on a written lesson plan or an audio or video lesson plan, but a progressive series of topics or 10-30 minute long instructional videos would be easy to follow & of great benefit to new users. You have lots of options down the road to add specialized lessons on topics like customization & maintenance, replacing basic parts, addition of various tracker solutions, etc.. I look forward to your project.
Dirty Bird really has some ideas. They look good to me, also.

First I would like to say Thank you for all of your hard work. I have read all the post in this thread and I don't think I can add much to what has already been said. I think there are a lot of good ideas here. But I think the most in-portent is how not panic when you ether cant see the Phantom or you think it's to close to an tree. I guess what I'm trying to say is it would be good to start with the basic's of flying and work out from there. I just fly my P3A up and down my driveway just to get the feel for the controls. I also have use the simulator to help with this. So now when I think the P3A has gone to far to fast I don't panic. If you could help the beginners to learn the sticks be for taking pictures that would be a step in the right direction.

Thank You for the Opportunity for the P4, I guess like a lot here would be for Video Editing , how to capture the perfect shots , but having a P2 and seeing the new capalbilities of the 3 and 4 would be good to see tips and tricks in follow me , POI etc

I would suggest something that helps the pilot AFTER they go out and fly and take videos. That is, how to take the raw video and make it into something special. So much has been posted and written on how to get started, how to fly, best practices with regards to using the battery, etc. BUT what I want is a tutorial that begins, "OK, you have these wonder videos now stored on the microSD, here is how you can edit them and make them presentable.

I'm giving away a brand new Phantom 4 to one lucky Phantom Pilots member!

View attachment 45630

Interested? Here's what you need to do:
  • I'm putting together a Phantom training program (for the Phantom 3 & 4) and am interested in hearing what you would like to see included in that program. You could tell me what you would like to learn, how you would like it to be presented, etc. I'm basically just looking for suggestions related to what you would expect/want to see. There are no wrong answers :)

• Only your first post will be considered. Feel free to edit your first post if you would like to add any thoughts to it.

• DJI starts shipping the Phantom 4 on March 15th. I ordered this Phantom shortly after they started selling them this afternoon, so I expect that my order will be shipped within the first week they start shipping. This giveaway will run until the day I receive this Phantom on my doorstep.

• I will personally pick the winner by choosing my favorite comment in this thread.

• The Phantom will be shipped to the winner the following business day after I receive it (I'll cover the shipping cost).

Thank you to everyone who has supported me by purchasing products at PhantomHelp.com. Your support has allowed me to spend time helping members here, put together a list of the best Phantom tips & products, develop free 3D printed products (like the CSC Safety & Phantom 3 battery covers), create a free DJI GO & Litchi flight log viewer, hold giveaways (like this one), and beyond!

If you like the work I'm doing and would like to continue to support me, please consider purchasing your Amazon/eBay/DJI Phantom products from PhantomHelp.com. Each purchase you make earns me a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you again for helping me do what I enjoy :)

I would love to learn easy ways to make the best shots with my Phantom. I am a new Phantom Pilot and learning from the experienced pilots would be great. Maybe, you could present it in a well-edited video, that includes drone shots. Each week could be a new topic, and then you could ask your viewers what they want to learn next. You could also make it interactive, and have your viewers submit their videos related to the topic that week, and you would pick your favorite. This could make it interactive and you could be better connected to your viewers. Also, you could teach cool DIY upgrades to your phantom, that your viewers could try themselves. I think the key to a good program would be making it interactive with your viewers. I look forward to participating in this program.

I hope you think this is helpful! I would love the Phantom 4!!

Thanks so much!

I don't yet own a satellite quad. I have been researching for about 6 months trying to learn everything I can before making the plunge. The Idea of a class is amazing. All my knowledge so far has been gained from this forum, and now that I have found it, your web site. For me the class would show what these awesome machines are able to do. How to set them up, what accessories do I need right away and what accessories are out there to make this venture more enjoyable. A section on what not to do would be very helpful to new Phantom pilots. Which tablet to buy, what software is available, and what are the legal issues/responsibilities of "drone" flying/photography. I love photography. I love flying my inexpensive "toy" quads. One of the main reasons I have not yet purchased a Phantom is fear of crashing my investment. So most important for me would be whatever instruction you could offer to avoid the crash before it happens.

**Warning- this is a lengthy post, but I want to include suggestions on how and when to deliver the content as well as suggestions and ideas for the information and topics that can be included.

First off I think this is a great idea for someone like you who has a sound understanding of both the hardware and the software of the Phantoms.

How

A few ideas that I have about the delivery of the content are anything from just one simple video, to an entire course you put together and sell through different online course webpages such as Udemy, Coursera, Udacity etc (not what I would want you to do but an option, and if the financial support means that we as the customers get professional quality, very well planned and executed videos and instruction, then it would be worth it). Another idea that may be more popular is to put together an entire course or series of videos as mentioned above, but instead of selling it post them on your youtube channel. With enough subscribers and hits you could also generate some support through advertisements. Another idea to generate financial support is to setup a link for subscribers and viewers to be able to donate, surprisingly people are usually pretty generous. One last idea is that you could do this as a live webinar sort of deal and have different episodes that you broadcast and viewers can submit questions while watching the webinar. I know timezone differences might restrict the audience, however its just an idea. Better yet, I think a combination of these different approaches might end up being best. For example, maybe have a youtube channel but also throw in live webinars every once an a while, maybe for hot topics, such as the very first unboxing of the Phantom 4 and first impressions. This way viewers that have questions can ask them and have them answered immediately. You could also use the live webinars to discuss hot topic issues as they arise such as with the Phantom 3 issue of random shutting off and falling from the sky. You could invite experts onto the “show” to discuss the science and theory behind some of the issues. Lastly as a part of this “how” section, I already mentioned a few ideas for funding, one last idea I wanted to throw in was that you can solicit different companies related to drones and see if they will support or sponsor your show/channel, where you give them a "shout out" at the beginning or end of each episode and mention “this show is made possible with support from…”

What

As far as content goes I have already touched base on a few of these ideas. I think a course setup might be useful for everyone, starting with the basics and onto more advanced topics. A rough draft layout could be

• Start out with a detailed overview of legal safety and other precautions that pilots need to be aware of as they go out to fly. (I guess this would have to be very general because each country has their own laws) but maybe even provide websites where pilots can find resources on different laws in different countries, because even though a pilot may live in one country many pilots take their birds with them when they travel to other countries.
  • Second section (which might include sub sections) might be an overview of the hardware, maybe even getting into how some of the components work and communicate with each other.
  • Third section would be an overview of the software (may also be divided into sub sections) and different settings and features included within the DJI Go app, and what settings might be used in different situations.
  • Fourth section would be actually getting out and getting ready to fly. Preflight planning preflight checks, calibrations, explaining when different calibrations should be done. Ways to take off auto vs manual, and how to safely takeoff even when no level ground is available.
  • Fifth would be flying and different techniques that could be used to capture different shots, and ideas of how to really capture different scenes.
  • Sixth, I know I have seen a lot of people mention this, but I am not sure if this is what you are into, but I know it is a very popular topic and that is post shoot advice. This ranges from what computer to use to edit your footage, where to store all of the footage, what software to use to edit the footage, how to edit the footage with different software, and lastly how to share and publish the footage you just captured, edited and complied.
  • Seventh and beyond could be touching on and reviewing different accessories (Different ND filters which is always a hot topic, different cases/bags, aftermarket props, lights, decals, lots of different mods that are out there such as antenna mods to increas the range, lens caps and hoods, replacement arms for the tablet/phone holder, the list of accessories and mods goes on and on as you know. Also either here or in section 3 discuss some of the third party software that is available and the pros and cons, and how to use them, this includes litchi, vertical studios, and even online resources such as healthydrones.com. This could very easily also be a source of support because as you gain a large following (which you already have), companies will want you to review and endorse their products (as long as they understand that you will give them an honest review).

This sort of information and layout would be useful not only for us that already have Phantoms, but also for the newcomers. It would be nice to be able to reference your videos in this forum when questions arise. I don't think these videos need to be very long either, I think keep them each to 15-20 min. Break them up into smaller segments so people do not feel like they have to commit a ton of time to watch and learn. It is crazy, research has shown that people will not watch any one video for more than a couple minutes for fear of wasting too much time, but will watch hours of many different videos in the same sitting.

As for the webinars (live or not, even if they are live just record them and post them to your youtube channel). Like I said I think these would be fun, whether it is to discuss a new product, software update, or a hot topic/ common problem pilots are experiencing. You could have invited experts, i.e. engineers, software developers, programmers etc to discuss the science behind different issues, instead of Joe Shmoe with no background in programming, or electrical engineering etc trying to tell everyone else on a forum why a certain problem is occurring. Then you could also open the floor to callers where normal pilots like you and I could call in to give our point of view, or experience with a certain problem. (just some examples of topics I remember seeing with the Phantom 3 are the randomly shutting off and falling from the sky, discuss the why and how this is or could be happening on a scientific level, not just “because you aren't supposed to take off with a less than fully charged battery”. Another is speed, pilots feel their Phantoms have been throttled back with recent updates. Cracked shells and potential home remedies. Low range of drone, or transmission problems. And as you know the list goes on and on. My idea is that instead of having a thread that is 1000 posts long, that someone like me will never have the time to read through, you can hash it out in a 30 min webinar, including expert opinions, or explanations. You could draw the crowd in by advertising it on the forum, explaining that you are going to host a live webinar and have invited xyz guests, if you have questions, concerns, experiences you will have the opportunity to call in or write in and ask, express or share your views questions and experiences. I think it would be a very useful and fruitful means of communication and education.

Another random idea might be to have a co-host. I am not sure if this is needed for the course content, but maybe the live webinars would be great because it might be tough for you to talk continuously, it would be nice to have someone interject their ideas and questions. I have many more ideas, these are just some that come to mind when I sat down to write this, but I wouldn't mind discussing these or going more in depth especially on the actual course content or other ideas and the pros and cons of different content and approaches. I figured I have already written enough but am willing to share more if you are interested.

Attachments

• jggraham Phantom youtube channel suggestions.pdf
    40.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

View attachment 45630

• I'm putting together a Phantom training program (for the Phantom 3 & 4) and am interested in hearing what you would like to see included in that program. You could tell me what you would like to learn, how you would like it to be presented, etc. I'm basically just looking for suggestions related to what you would expect/want to see. There are no wrong answers :)

• Only your first post will be considered. Feel free to edit your first post if you would like to add any thoughts to it.

• DJI starts shipping the Phantom 4 on March 15th. I ordered this Phantom shortly after they started selling them this afternoon, so I expect that my order will be shipped within the first week they start shipping. This giveaway will run until the day I receive this Phantom on my doorstep.

• I will personally pick the winner by choosing my favorite comment in this thread.

• The Phantom will be shipped to the winner the following business day after I receive it (I'll cover the shipping cost).

Thank you to everyone who has supported me by purchasing products at PhantomHelp.com. Your support has allowed me to spend time helping members here, put together a list of the best Phantom tips & products, develop free 3D printed products (like the CSC Safety & Phantom 3 battery covers), create a free DJI GO & Litchi flight log viewer, hold giveaways (like this one), and beyond!

If you like the work I'm doing and would like to continue to support me, please consider purchasing your Amazon/eBay/DJI Phantom products from PhantomHelp.com. Each purchase you make earns me a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you again for helping me do what I enjoy :)
It's beautiful looking from a perspective of the birds and bees down upon the flowers and the trees!!!... I think Safety is the first priority in this endeavor!!! Just like a gun, you must know what the drone is capable of in damage, or causing physical or mental harm, or imposing danger in/to a situation!!! That said, all must take a simple test of dos and donts!!! Maybe this test could be added to one of the apps and until passed, the drone will not activate to, fly status!!!... If you ever start a class in Augusta, ga. I'm in!!!... I wish I had money for a p4 but being a disabled vet, my cash is limited!!!... I'm in it for the fun of it, and have seen practically every aerial video on UTUBE!!! I wish the winner the best because I'm sure he/she will have done their homework!!!... Open an office, get a class started, that would be great, or online as stated earlier... God bless!!!
P.S. We've got to do something quick before government shuts it down!!! Here in ga, you can't fly anywhere where there are 1000 people, or near any events, all year long now, as well as adhere to FAA rules and regulations!!! Meaning soon we've only got woods left!!! Man-made things will be banned to fly over!!!...

Coming from the P2 platform and looking to maybe get a P3 or P4 depending on price, there would be a few areas that should be covered.
1. First time flyers - something geared to those that are having a first go with the Phantom, lots of people just take it out of the box and fly (because it's really that easy) but in fact these are pretty complicated machines. Covering basics like hardware inspection, flying rules, maintenance, emergency landings and maneuvers (better to crash the bird to the ground then injure someone or damage property).
2. Advanced users - going the distance, and additional features like IOC and things that people don't really touch on just getting it off the ground. This could also include some of the activities they did at the DJI games for skills. Also talk about battery maintenance, not sure if this should be in the beginner track, since it's so important to have a properly functioning battery.
3. Aerial photography. This is harder then it looks sometimes. There are some easy shots which happen naturally but then the harder and better shots/angles take time and practice to do. Also you can't always just hope the software will get you what you want, some of the better shots are done manually, including some follow shots and object tracking. This would be good to layout how and what a shot would look like before you even put the bird in the air.

Good luck with the project!

Reactions: mcphipps
There are some really good suggestions listed already. I believe the most useful lesson that can be presented to the new pilot is what NOT to do with the platform.

Specifically the basics that will get a new pilot into trouble destroying their nice new aerial photography platform. Most DJI buyers do not have a RC background and do not understand things as simple as momentum, orientation, altitude, etc. These are the kinds of things that are basics that should be covered, and then specific scenarios that cause crashes. DJI did a list, but it was somewhat lame. I will give a good example - do not press RTH unless your craft is in a state of emergency because you cannot assume that there may not be something above it to crash into like a big tree, an overhang etc. RTH must be configured period! There are so many little things that DJI does not cover or emphasize that cause failure.

If you nail those your website will be a tremendous success.

Good luck,
Alan Osborne

Looking from the point of view of the pilot, there are a couple categories pilots could fit in. These could be classified as new / beginner, intermediate, and expert. Each category is looking to gain additional knowledge to become proficient and eventually reach the expert level. It is this premise I propose the following outline:

Chapter 1: I’m new to this and am looking to buy a Quadcopter / Drone, which one do I buy?

Compare and contrast the four Phantom 3 Models and the one Phantom 4 model. Identify the key attributes of each and some possible use cases why the key feature would be useful.

Part two of Chapter 1 could also discuss selecting an appropriate mobile device, advantages / disadvantages of phones and tablets, tablets with and with out data access and internal GPS.

Chapter 2: Before I fly, what is the basics to safely takeoff, move around a bit and land?

The user interface on our mobile devices can be very overwhelming at first. There are plenty of terms and especially acronyms that I may not be familiar with like RTH. What are the first parts of the display I should be focused on during those first couple of flights. What settings should I be aware of if I implement a Return to Home? What does beginner mode do for me? Getting use to your new bird first and learning some basic manual maneuvering and understanding orientation and how the stick inputs effect the direction I move in. Proper startup and shutdown procedures to prevent accidental roll-overs (i.e. not using CSC to shutdown). What is a proper way to tighten the prop.

Chapter 3: So you are ready to push your flying skills a little hard.

At this point an introduction to a few more of the advanced flight modes, some of the other features in the DJI GO app. What, how and why (use case) would I use each of the flight modes.

Chapter 4: So you think your a professional camera pilot.

After all that is why you bought your machine, you want to shoot some cool videos and get some awesome aerial photos. This is the place to talk about good camera techniques, the use and reason for ND filters, setting up control expos and changing the rates for smoother and more accurate slow movements. Use cases and how you would plan and setup the Phantom to fly the shot; like a side panning shot or a rising rotating shot, … The differences and advantages of the different RCs; the additional switches and knobs.

Chapter 5: Time to accessorize.

I’m loving it, what kind of gadgets are out there that would help me protect and or hence my investment? This can talk about current mobile apps that add functionality to your setup. Thoughts on replacing the gimbal lock with a better solution. Prop guards, carbon fiber props; do they really provide any advantage. Carrying case options. ….

Chapter 6: If I wanted to become more proficient through each level, what kinds of skills can I practice to reach each of the three levels? Kind of like the DJI rating system, but simpler and easy to explain the required practice.

You are knowledgeable and these forums are filled with information to build this knowledge base into one simple users guide arranged from a pilots point of view through each of the proficiency levels. This is what I would have like to see as I was reviewing, purchasing, and starting to use my P3S.

I bought my Phantom 3 because I wanted an awesome drone that could fly 2 miles away. I quickly got bored of just flying and just as quickly became interested in photography. I would love to see a program that taught the basics of photography

How to have FUN! My 11 year old son and I have totally bonded because of the phantom 3 and the incredible fun we have had with it.

We LOVE playing hide and seek on my parents 5 acres of fields and light tree cover. There is something exciting about hiding and eluding the eye in the sky. We each take 10 minutes to hide and seek for up to 20 min.

Another one of our games we love is I SPY. 4 Waypoints are set for boundaries, and after the first person locates something, the controller is passed to the other person. It's surprisingly fun.

Several of my acquaintances loved the phantom but got bored with it quickly
My son Riley and I suggest a collaboration of many different activities, challenges and of course photo/film suggestions to keep the fun times rolling with the craft. It's not fun watching someone fly the drone, but there are many different ways to involve others in the enjoyment. It would always be interesting to hear how others play, enjoy, or implement this awesome piece of Technology.

Thank you for your time,
Robert and Riley Wilson

Attachments

• 1457510488464.jpg
    1457510488464.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: mcphipps and NRJ
What I would mostly appreciate would be a list of recommended video settings for different situations and environments, (cloudy, foggy, sunny, windy...; beach, ski resort, ocean, mountains...). As well, I would really appreciate if you could include a list of progressive difficulty maneuvers, explaining how to do them correctly without loosing control of the drone.
In addition to this, I would like that you also include a tutorial showing how to fly the drone at high speeds without crashing it. I think this would be very helpful for most pilots as it would make them feel much more confident when for example using the new sport mode on the Phantom 4.
Finally, one more thing I would like to see would be a tutorial about how to use the new active tracking system on the Phantom 4. Since it is something new DJI offers, I believe explaining how it works and showing how to use it would be a great add on to your training program.

First off I would like to say this is a great idea! I would like to see a complete item by item overview of the DJI go app, every aspect of every item on the screen. Many of us have questions about the workings of the app since it controls nearly everything for your Bird. I think that would be the most important.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't think the most important thing is camera movements or stuff like that. I think that the thing that everyone should first learn as soon as the got their phantom, is where to fly it and where not to fly it, how to fly it, and how dangerous it can be sometimes. Also what you have to do in dangerous situations if you lose control of your drone above people and how you should react. Learn to put limits, and never consider themselves perfect as a pilot. Everyone make mistakes and you have to be prepared to avoid the worst scenario. Winning the phantom 4 would be great for me, as i have the p3s and I'm not very satisfied with it. If i get this, don't hesitate to contact me to give you any feedback or maybe some more suggestions! Good luck everyone and always fly safe ;)

First, a few jokes (yes, these are my original creations, just for this post):
Q: How many Phantom owners does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: 100. 1 to try and fail by running off into the sunset and then complain about it online, a 2nd to change the bulb. 5 to sit by and gawk, "can I try?" and another 93 to complain online how the old lightbulb was fine and didn't need to be upgraded in the first place.

Q: Why did the Phantom cross the road?
A: Ooops. At least I caught it on video.

Q: What flies through the air at high speed, records video and photos, and tries to return to home when it gets low on energy?
A: A homesick reporter that just fell out of an airplane.

Top 10 rejected names of the Phantom 1 quadcopter:
10. Hovernice
9. Birdchaser
8. CopChaser
7. HairTrimmer
6. Barney Fife
5. The AirWhacker
4. The OuchMachine
3. Chopper Fun!
2. WhizBang RC
1. FlyingMakeMeSoHappy Machine (poor Asian translation)

Joke: why will you rarely see a Phantom 4 owner drinking alcohol?
Answer: the Phantom 4 has a bar avoidance system.

Murphy's Law of Drones: the amount of fun a person is having flying their drone is directly proportional to amount of time their spouse rolls their eyes.

I would like to see a comparison between the new Phantom 4 and the Phantom 3 in terms of:
1) RC range (they both seem to advertise the same range)
2) Multi-channel modes? Video stream stability at range?
3) ATTI mode speed in P3 vs. the new Sport mode speed. Include: acceleration speed tests.
4) Maneuverability changes. Is the P4 more agile?
5) How does the P4 remote differ from the current one? Any indications that a long-range antenna kit and/or HDMI board may eventually work?
6) How good is the avoidance system depending on lighting conditions and types of objects (e.g. flying birds)?
7) Durability of the new gimbal
8) Start up time of P4 vs P3
9) Charge time for batteries
10) Will current software (e.g. Litchi) work out of the box with the P4?
11) What is the performance and experience of using a new Shield Tablet K1 with HDMI output to video goggles like compared to P3?
12) Wind conditions test: P4 vs P3
13) Camera test with low light conditions. How feasible to fly at night?
14) Flying to maximum battery drain. Does it have enough juice to return home on its own? Will it calculate how far away it is from home?
15) Tracking test with various subjects including animals and cars.
16) Noise level of P4 vs P3.

WPF

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl