GIVEAWAY: Microraptor Pro Backpack (for P3P/P3A)

I live in a small town in southern Manitoba just half an hour from the United States border. Small towns are famous for their lack of recreation for their residents, and St. Jean Baptiste is no exception.

We have a choice of hockey, snowmobiling, ATVing, or walking the trails or the two rivers that flow by our town.

So in order to keep myself from getting bored I desperately need the backpack so I can fill the times when I have nothing to do, with flying my Phantom 3 Advanced and photograph or film the places I play in.

Thanks!

First I would like to thank you for the opportunity, so nice of you to offer it!

I do not have a big story as to why I am deserving of this, but I will share how it would help me out.
Being a simple man, one of my greatest joys are summer camping with my wife, granddaughter and my dog. We like to use the camping trip to explore the wilderness and shorelines of my home state of Michigan and I would use the backpack to bring along the Phantom to capture some of these beautiful scenes from a new perspective.

Thanks for the consideration,
Chris

On Friday, February 19th, I'm giving away a brand new Microraptor Pro backpack to a lucky Phantom Pilots member.

View attachment 43627

View attachment 43631

Here are more details about this backpack:
  • It's made for the P3P/P3A (the 4K will fit too).
  • The exterior is tan -- interior is black (as pictured above).
  • This can be worn as a backpack or carried like a duffel bag.
  • The dimensions are approximately 24" x 15" x 9".
  • Additional details, photos, reviews, etc. can be found here.

Interested? Here's what you need to do:
  • Post a message in this thread and tell me why you want to win the backpack, what you plan to do with it, etc.
  • Only your first post will be considered.
  • On Friday, February 19th, my wife will pick the post she likes the best.
  • On Saturday, February 20th, I will ship the backpack to the winner (I'll cover the shipping).
I would like the backpack because I have not been able to find one big enough to carry everything I need when I go out and train in the woods with my military unit. Something well built like this one is would stand up to the conditions we are in.

You are a living a charmed life to have such an amazing and talented wife.

That pack looks awesome, I want to move from a carry case to a backpack, I am using a P3 for graduate forestry research and I've tried several pack solutions and haven't found what I'm looking for yet. This pack looks very promising and not the ridiculous price of some other backpack cases.

Thanks for all your hard work with Phantom help it has been a great resource for our research.

My son and I fly all the time. We have to carry the copter with no case all the time.
My wife won't allow me to buy a case.
She's the boss.
PS this is the one I have been dreaming of.

On Friday, February 19th, I'm giving away a brand new Microraptor Pro backpack to a lucky Phantom Pilots member.

View attachment 43627

View attachment 43631

• Post a message in this thread and tell me why you want to win the backpack, what you plan to do with it, etc.
  • On Saturday, February 20th, I will ship the backpack to the winner (I'll cover the shipping).
I am retired navy Seabee and need to be more active so a backpack would get me and my wife outdoors. To fly his and hers phantom 2s

Taking a river boat cruise from Amsterdam to Switzerland...it would be a great pack to use as we move from one port to another....maybe get some shooting as we go down the Rhine....Great gift that I could promote.

I would love to win the backpack. I don't have one now. I am a 100% disabled Vet and it is hard for me to carry everything. Right now I am pretty much limited to my back yard. Sometimes I can talk my wife into helping but she is too busy to help much. Thanks for your consideration.

I would LOVE to win this Microraptor back because I could fit my Phantom 3 Professional in it and it would afford me the mobility to hike uninterrupted through treacherous conditions while keeping my drone safe.

I would no longer need to consider hiring a sherpa guide to help carry my wares from the base of my expeditious voyages to the peak, sparing them thousands of dollars in stress and liability while ensuring my drone is safe.

Even while trekking barefoot through the Himalayas or circumnavigating the globe in my zepplin blimp to the Denali mountain ranges...this Microraptor backpack would ensure my drone and go pros get there in one piece!

Please, let luck be my last tonight. All these reasons and more are the meaning to my plight.

Cool that your doing this! I would use this backpack to transport my drone around. I am only 14 years old and saved up for my p3a for a long time. I can't get a job and spend a lot of my time studying for school and participating on my schools cross country team. I love having my dad come to the meets and getting some video and pictures of my races; however, it is hard to take my drone places without a good bag. I use my drone in my free time also to take pictures of the creeks and trees around my house. It would be really cool to win this because I don't have a good way to transport my phantom around. This would be really cool if I could win this! thanks for doing this also it's really nice of you!

View attachment 43627

View attachment 43631

The biggest reason why I would love to win it is simple, mainly because my wife won't let me buy a nice one like the Microraptor Pro. She just doesn't understand why grown men have to have such expensive toys. What I would do with it is also pretty simple, I would finally have in one bag everything I need to fly my P4 without things rolling around in the trunk of the car when traveling. Even if everything does survive the drive to flying sites, I would finally have a backpack that will make it much easier to have spare batteries, props, etc right there ready to use instead of having to hike back to the car. It also looks like a perfect size for a carry on when we fly on airlines, which is quite often. I haven't even considered airplane travel with my P4 because I don't have a back pack that is up to the task that I could carry on. I will not even consider putting it in checked luggage, not to mention what I would have to do once we arrived at our destination to get everything together to go flying. This back pack will solve many problems.

Thank you for the generous offer and I hope I have justified my need for something nice to compliment my P4.

Cheers!

From one wife to another please give the backpack to my husband @jggraham to protect his ridiculously expensive toy, and so he will quit spending so much time looking for one online.

Thanks fellow wife of a drone pilot
-Rachel Graham

View attachment 43627

View attachment 43631

I am assisting in anti (rhino)poaching with my P3A to spot suspicious vehicles and people. I am using an aluminium case to carry my equipment around but a good backpack would be much easier in the bush.

Not yet. Will do on Friday, February 19th.

i would love a nice case for my phantom 3, currently have no case, finally saving up for another drone, after having a fly away and my house broken into and my second drone stolen. having a 2 and half year old and a 2 month year old, i often take my phantom with me wherever we go, but more than often i always forget something, like my spare battery and almost all the time i forget my SD card which really sucks when i finally get setup to fly and have no SD card. between trying to remember to bring the diaper bag, stroller, while carrying my phantom with one finger by the landing gear and the remote with my other finger, while carrying all the kids stuff out to the car, this would be great if i could just throw all my phantom stuff in it, and it looks like it has some space for diapers and wipes :) .. if you have kids, you know anything helps. This could also double up as a diaper bag, looks like it has plenty of space for some diapers and wipes

Last edited:
I just simply need a case/bag for my phantom 3 because I don't have one yet, I use a box to carry everything :(

This is a great idea, but I don't know if I can join this since I'm from the Philippines, I just got my Advanced days ago and looking forward to have a bag for my new baby. It will be very helpful for me since I'm planning to use it for a sideline as Aerial Videography and I really love the color of it.

What a great looking bag and I love the idea that you can keep the props mounted. When the weather warms up and I get my mountain bike out this spring I would love to have a phantom carrier that I can just strap on and go

My son and I are using the box the drone came in :). Been looking for a case but since there are 4 billion of them it takes a while to pick one out that dos a good job and doesn't break the bank. I will say we would both be happy if we won this case. Oh and my cute little puppy and furry little miniature fluffy cat would thank you also. :).

Looks good, i need something to replace the hard case i bought. It is sooooo bulky. Need something like this to carry my p3p.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z