GIVEAWAY: Microraptor Pro Backpack (for P3P/P3A)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
On Friday, February 19th, I'm giving away a brand new Microraptor Pro backpack to a lucky Phantom Pilots member.

51BEsURz8DL.jpg

backpack0_.jpg

Here are more details about this backpack:
  • It's made for the P3P/P3A (the 4K will fit too).
  • The exterior is tan -- interior is black (as pictured above).
  • This can be worn as a backpack or carried like a duffel bag.
  • The dimensions are approximately 24" x 15" x 9".
  • Additional details, photos, reviews, etc. can be found here.

Interested? Here's what you need to do:
  • Post a message in this thread and tell me why you want to win the backpack, what you plan to do with it, etc.
  • Only your first post will be considered.
  • On Friday, February 19th, my wife will pick the post she likes the best.
  • On Saturday, February 20th, I will ship the backpack to the winner (I'll cover the shipping).

Last edited:
On Friday, February 19th, I'm giving away a brand new Microraptor Pro backpack to a lucky Phantom Pilots member.

View attachment 43627

View attachment 43631

Here are more details about this backpack:
  • It's made for the P3P/P3A (the 4K will fit too).
  • The exterior is tan -- interior is black (as pictured above).
  • This can be worn as a backpack or carried like a duffel bag.
  • The dimensions are approximately 24" x 15" x 9".
  • Additional details, photos, reviews, etc. can be found here.

Interested? Here's what you need to do:
  • Post a message in this thread and tell me why you want to win the backpack, what you plan to do with it, etc.
  • Only your first post will be considered.
  • On Friday, February 19th, my wife will pick the post she likes the best.
  • On Saturday, February 20th, I will ship the backpack to the winner (I'll cover the shipping).
Great idea. I'm in! I love your wife!

Well... I wouldn't mind having it... If you don't let it go to another I'd like to give it to my son who is in the Air Force... I know he'd really like the backpack as he and his wife just had their first baby and I know he's a bit strapped for funds and I know he'd really like the pack...

Reactions: MAdams
Wow, this would be an awesome and functional backpack for our P3A. Now if only I could convince the practicality of this bag over the Chloe' handbag my wife wants for her birthday next weekend. :D

I'm planning a trip to machu picchu end of the month and my current case is a Hardshell Nanuk, not really a "climb up a mountain while carrying this" kind of case! I'm also going to be in Jamaica for my brother's wedding end of March and again it would be perfect !!
I wasn't planning on posting because I never win anything lol but hey it's 2016, why not give it a shot !! And anytime you guys are in Toronto Canada drinks are on me!!!

All the best to you both from your neighbour to the north !!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Interesting contest, I'll give it a shot. I feel I should get this beautiful, expensive backpack because...well... I'm a greedy, self centered, obsessive pilot, who would love nothing more then to win this backpack for the stupid reasons I mentioned above...

Good luck to all- NOT!

Great Contest! :)

I would love the backpack! I just bought my P3A a week ago and am leaving at the end of the month to go to Hawaii and still do not have a case yet. We are going for our 20th wedding anniversary...I am a full time photographer and if you choose me I will happily send you a wonderful canvas print of some beautiful Hawaiian scenery for your lovely wife to hang on the wall. (You didn't say we couldn't offer gifts. )

:)
Mahalo!!
-Brian

Great idea. I'd love to have something like this to make carrying the Phantom around much easier for hikes. I also like the straps for additional MOLLE pouches. Very cool...

I want this backpack because i know its durable enough for my future travels and my dreamshot of the lifetime which is to shoot photos and videos of the 7 wonders of the world using my Drone. I will see 3 this year and seen 1 last year so 3 more to go

-Louie

Hi and thanks for this amazing opportunity! I am a young man looking to start a drone photograph business. I am fairly new to the industry but I am determined to learn a whole bunch and be a positive for the community. Eventually I want to turn my hobby into a business and to do so that is going to require dedication and hard work, but I'm this backpack wouldn't hurt while I'm on my quest. I am still picking up more and more accessories for my drone business. This would be an amazing help! Thanks again and see you in the sky!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would love to win this bag for three reasons. First, because I have never won anything in my 52 years on this planet (except for luckily finding the love of my life 26 years ago...but I'm talking contests/giveaways here). Second, I have been looking at all kinds of backpacks and cases, as I'm in the market to replace the cardboard box that I currently use to carry everything around in. It works, but going more than 20 feet from where I park is a pain.

Third, I currently stick close to where I park my truck, but due to a very painful nerve disease I have had to get an electric mobility scooter and the box is not going to work anymore. I need a carrying case to be mobile, as I plan on continuing to fly and will be able to be much more mobile with the scooter and a backpack.

Whether I am selected or not, thanks for considering me. This is a very nice thing you're doing, and you will make someone's day with this giveaway. And that is pretty darn cool.

Eh, I don't want it. I don't need it, and hope I don't win. Hahaha

But good for you, doing a random act of kindness... Thanks.

Hopefully it will drum you up some much needed business. Ha

Wish others would also be so kind... ;-)

RedHotPoker

I already have a Dronecrates backpack so I don't want to be considered for the contest but I hope whoever needs it the most ends up winning.

Hi from the UK. I'd love one of these backpacks as they are not available here. I'm not after a freebie. I'd happily donate $100 to you and your wife favourite charity.

Hi!
Thanks for the great idea and thanks wife for the hard role of giving happiness to only one lucky guy!
Personally i'd say that i love your bag not only cause it's beautiful, but also cause compared to the original dji paper box (wich i'm still using to transport my phantom) is 1000x safer and more comfortable especially cause i'm planning to walk to the top of Vallombrosa mountain with my girlfriend(near Florence) to take some romantic shots of her there... Pretty impossible to do it withouth a backpack..
Why i havent't bought it before?..
We're planning to get married this summer, and every single € i can save it's worth the sacrifice!
Thanks again for listening all these hungry "pilots" stories, and congratulation for how you guys share this hobby/passion togheter, you're a great example!!
Ciao!
Tommaso

I would like it cause I spent all my money on a **** p3p and didn't save any for a case to carry it in!

Thanks for the giveaway! I need this bag to hide the quadcopter from my wife!! She doesn't know I bought it yet!!... ;):rolleyes:

.. Ok i'm not actually married yet, but it seems like a really convenient bag/backpack! And will keep prying eyes off of my precious :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20