GIVEAWAY: Microraptor Pro Backpack (for P3P/P3A)

I think I deserve the backpack because I like cute things like puppies and kittens. When I am not rescuing puppies and kittens I like to fly my Phantom to relax. However, I can't stress how important I think cute puppies and kittens and even baby humans are. Some might suggest that a real man wouldn't admit all of this, and they may be right. However, THIS man realizes there is room in this world for machismo and sensitivity. Sure, you can give the backpack to the guy who's son is in the Air Force (that would be the right thing to do and the easy decision to make) - but if you want to do something entirely different - why not support the guy who unabashedly appealed to your wife by trying to out-cute the rest... sometimes unashamed cuteness has to win.

Kittens-Puppies-11-05-ccnan.jpg

Because it's my sister's 30th birthday next month and my parents are surprising her with a whole-family stay in a log cabin in the country.

I am going to take my drone to get some nice shots but am still using the original box to transport it.

Great idea. I'm in! I love your wife!
Yes, his wife looks so very nice today, doesn't she.

Okay, please do not consider me for the giveaway as I do not need it. But I just want to thank you msinger for all your valuable support you have provided for so long. It is because of such knowledgeable people such as yourself that makes this board the success it is. Thank you

Again don't count me in as I have absolutely no use for it. I second the one who is in the Air Force. I was in the Air Force back in the dark ages so that should be worth at least a set of propellers.LOL

i need it because i don't have one.
still useing the original box it came in.
if i wonit i would use it for my phantom p3p.

****, I should have put up a pic of cute little babies. You elaborated on my idea .....well done sir. But, you didn't mention hot soup.
You can still edit your post :)

Seriously keep the bag and send me your phantom instead and we got a deal !
Instead of asking for his Phantom you should have asked for his PhantomS as in plural. You know he has a boxcar full of them. After all, if you're going to be greedy why not be REAL greedy. LOL

Ask and you shall receive.

Wow, I hadn't seen this pack yet so very cool. I'm going to go ahead and buy it on Amazon. Should I make the purchase through the link provided in this thread or from your website, msinger? Want to make sure you get your commission. Tnx. Oh, and here's a vote for the guy who wants to send it to his son in the Air Force. Definitely!

Hi! I love flying quadcopters. it would be incredible to take my phantom anywhere I wanted. I would take it to the beaches around my house in the summer, and finally be able to bike around to cliffs, lighthouses, boat marinas, and other great things and be able to take my drone with me, instead of just having to drive my car there. I could travel with it much easier, and no longer be limited to where I can bring my car to. I can even use it in a lot more places. For example, there is an island 10 miles away from my house that I love to bike to. The ferry only takes bikes and people (the ferry is too small for cars and the island is uninhabited, it is just for sightseeing/biking/photographing etc.) and I cannot carry my phantom across. the island has incredible views that I can only get if I start out on the mainland and fly it over there, but I still don't have enough range to get the great shots all around the island I want. This would help me out exponentially, and I would really appreciate winning it!

That is a great giveaway and i would like to donate my chance to the to the dad whos son is in the Air Force. When I was in the service way back when nobody really cared about us like they do now except my parents who were always there for me. That bond got me through many things........so let the dad have his day. I'd love one too, but there are more deserving people here.
Thanks for starting something that most people lack...Human kidnesss. May you and your family be blessed.

I bet your wife is very pretty and smart. That should be a given because smart pretty women hang out with smart guys. Smart guys fly quads so the circle is complete and by the way the case is cool as **** and thanks for offering it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would love this bag so I can wear it as a backpack and hike to the tops of hills with my 5 year old daughter so I can fly it much deeper into canyons that are bright green right now. I can see this canyon when I get to the top of the ridge but I loose signal when I try to go further. I would love to be able to fly the full length starting from atop this ridge. Thank you.
26ea4fd9bba4ef4565965ea3bf78652f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm a newbie. My P3A was a Christmas present from my children. 44 flights so far,, flying every chance I get! My wife and I travel in the summer on our Harley. Just this morning I was thinking of how could I take the drone with us (no lie!). This backpack would be the perfect solution. We would not lose any storage space because this case will fit perfectly on the luggage rack. Destinations this summer include Iowa, Georgia and the Chesapeake bay area to visit our children. How cool it would be to fly the Mississippi river and the eastern seaboard! Another use will be a way to securely transport it to fire and disaster scenes. I am the investigator for our local volunteer fire department. A point of interest loop will be nearly priceless in documenting these events. This case would be extremely valuable to me. Thank you for considering this post!

Please and thank you for considering all whom I am sure would love to have the donated backpack. So here is my truthful pitch:
A wise man once told me, happy wife, happy life. My wife would be very indirectly happy. Not just because I got a free gift, but because I am very neurotic with having to take my Phantom with me wherever I go, and nope it doesn't end with just the Phantom! I have to take every supporting item for the Phantom.
The iPad Air of course.
Prop guards (just in case).
Charger for all items (just in case).
Small inverter (just in case).
Extra external battery for the iPad (just in case).
Extra USB Cables (just in case).
Small set of tools (just in case), etc, etc, etc.

All these items are way too many for my current case, thus I always have to take a second tote. One that doesn't provide any organization, and it drives my wife Terry crazy. She reminds me often, "if you would just put things back where they belong than you wouldn't be looking for them all the time". Of course she is right!

In closing, please and thank you again, "Happy Wife, Happy Life". Plus with the money saved she can be double happy with purchasing another pair of shoes, lol.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not gonna lie, I sure would love that bag, not so much for myself but for my lovely wife... To elaborate, early last summer I broke my back (T5 burst complete) in a cycling accident and I rely on my wife to transport my Phantom as this task is difficult while also manipulating my wheelchair. I refer to her as my loving "Sherpa" which she finds amusing, at least I hope she does as she hasn't yet smothered me with a pillow while I sleep... I digress, I think this bag would certainly make transporting my Phantom allot easier for us.

A little video I made of her talking on the phone and taking a break from her sherpa duties while I'm flying...win or not I'm already a lucky guy to have her by my side!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I'd love to have this since I'm going to a few Asian countries in the next few months here and I'm dreading having to check them in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers