Get ready for Christmas!!

It's an old story. 15 + or - years ago, a dad let his 16 year-old drive his Corvette to school on the last day before summer break... he never made it past the curve on the 'country road' down the road from our house. The break tread marks left on the road were a sobering reminder for months afterwards.

Weren't we all at some point that person getting their first RC? Learning to use it? Being a total noob? Crashing? Making stupid mistakes? I was. Pretty sure you all were too. We're not that special.

Weren't we all at some point that person getting their first RC? Learning to use it? Being a total noob? Crashing? Making stupid mistakes? I was. Pretty sure you all were too. We're not that special.
Yes,but most of us are responsible and know the damage the quads can do. The kids im selling to have no idea the power behind them.

Well we got an internal email today at Bestbuy,Due to a high demand of insurance claims on the extended warranties Bestbuy offered for the quadcopter and it listed the Phantom directly in the email Bestbuy will no longer be offering the warranties anymore. Guess to many people were crashing the Phantoms.

Hover app has National no fly zones, including Disneyland (But Not local municipality restrictions). Bestbuy customers won't be aware of this app as none of the UAV manuals have sufficient information to educate new pilots sufficiently. The technology that makes gps enabled UAVs so easy to fly also makes them easy to crash.
d56a3531f880503af7201a2a3dd0f2e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbelievable! Ten year olds! I once had a neighbor ask me about mine. The sort of questions someone truly interested in getting one. Then he mentioned his grandson. That's when I said "why don't you get him a 9 mm pistol while you're at it?" He wondered what I meant. I'm like, man, you know the capability of this thing? You know the cost? We grew up kicking balls and riding bikes and those did the job. A laptop or a playstation makes sense. But a 1000 buck, mile range drone? Are these people nuts?
Unbelievable! Ten year olds! I once had a neighbor ask me about mine. The sort of questions someone truly interested in getting one. Then he mentioned his grandson. That's when I said "why don't you get him a 9 mm pistol while you're at it?" He wondered what I meant. I'm like, man, you know the capability of this thing? You know the cost? We grew up kicking balls and riding bikes and those did the job. A laptop or a playstation makes sense. But a 1000 buck, mile range drone? Are these people nuts?
9mm semi-auto or a P3...that's a tough choice. Depends...night sights?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing