Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Haha, yeah, 200 ft would be a great start :) With my DBS02 (when everything was working correctly) I could sit at my dining room table inside my brick house and fly 2000' in any direction...man, that was fun! Jake is awesome and I know he'll get me sorted out. Now to see if I can rent an RC to fly a few jobs while mine is off......

Have always heard good things about Jake!!
You can use my extra... is Michigan too far ;)

Turbo

Haha, man, I really appreciate it! I'm all the way down in the rolling green hills of Tennessee. I really think I am going to look for another P3P bird and RC...it just makes sense to have a backup of everything ready to go. Especially with prices coming down so much! Gonna keep my eyes open...

Reactions: Turbomania
"I'ma gonna just take my sweet time and hover OVER WATER with a incredibly low battery... cause that how "Michiganners" do that.
It doesn't get exciting until 10% battery :D

IMG_20170626_200336778.jpg
Hmmm... Never think it "won't" happen. :0

Reactions: JohnnyB
There's nothin' wrong Johnny..... We've decided to limit your distance and fun. LOS just became a real thing... enjoy... (static)........

Not quite inside, but I fly from my screen in back porch. I have a really nice conservation area in back yard and have a clear line of site way out.

I usually like to fly in new spots, but this set-up is good for testing or I just need a quick fix for my flight addiction. :)

15 dB L-COMS, RF Linx injectors to power SAXU'S, (great deal on 1st two items) battery and power supply cables ordered. Time to get back into it. :)

15 dB L-COMS, RF Linx injectors to power SAXU'S, (great deal on 1st two items) battery and power supply cables ordered. Time to get back into it. :)
Cant remember if the bat antennas come with U-bolts.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart