Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Haha, yeah, 200 ft would be a great start :) With my DBS02 (when everything was working correctly) I could sit at my dining room table inside my brick house and fly 2000' in any direction...man, that was fun! Jake is awesome and I know he'll get me sorted out. Now to see if I can rent an RC to fly a few jobs while mine is off......

Have always heard good things about Jake!!
You can use my extra... is Michigan too far ;)

Turbo

Haha, man, I really appreciate it! I'm all the way down in the rolling green hills of Tennessee. I really think I am going to look for another P3P bird and RC...it just makes sense to have a backup of everything ready to go. Especially with prices coming down so much! Gonna keep my eyes open...

Reactions: Turbomania
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
"I'ma gonna just take my sweet time and hover OVER WATER with a incredibly low battery... cause that how "Michiganners" do that.

"I'ma gonna just take my sweet time and hover OVER WATER with a incredibly low battery... cause that how "Michiganners" do that.
It doesn't get exciting until 10% battery :D

IMG_20170626_200336778.jpg
Hmmm... Never think it "won't" happen. :0

Reactions: JohnnyB
There's nothin' wrong Johnny..... We've decided to limit your distance and fun. LOS just became a real thing... enjoy... (static)........

Not quite inside, but I fly from my screen in back porch. I have a really nice conservation area in back yard and have a clear line of site way out.

I usually like to fly in new spots, but this set-up is good for testing or I just need a quick fix for my flight addiction. :)

15 dB L-COMS, RF Linx injectors to power SAXU'S, (great deal on 1st two items) battery and power supply cables ordered. Time to get back into it. :)

15 dB L-COMS, RF Linx injectors to power SAXU'S, (great deal on 1st two items) battery and power supply cables ordered. Time to get back into it. :)
Cant remember if the bat antennas come with U-bolts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers