Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Here's a good start Gram.. had to unbolt the amps and add a spacer so the antenna would fit, but you already know..lol Good little way to have versatile mounting options.. thanks for all the pics and post on this thread.
ebbddbf0eaebf1e40467d9c9b7bf28eb.jpg

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
We all gave up our Phantoms and took up butterfly collecting.

Here's a good start Gram.. had to unbolt the amps and add a spacer so the antenna would fit, but you already know..lol Good little way to have versatile mounting options.. thanks for all the pics and post on this thread.
ebbddbf0eaebf1e40467d9c9b7bf28eb.jpg
Looks great. What are you going to mount the base plates to?

Reactions: JohnnyB
Magnet mount for the car/tripods/mast is in the near future.

Where'd everyone go?
Race quad took over my life....lol
Your last video inspired me to get back to some Phantom4 woods adventures. Hopefully the racer has honed my FPV skills some :)
Think the P4 will do some inverted free falls for me...lol ( inside joke )

Turbo

It's a 250 runner, been my trusted racer for a 7 months solid, currently out of action needs a new motor, using a spare f210 which is preferred, flys really nice with a 4s.
Nice!!
I feel your pain, my 5/6" Alien is down with a broken motor. Sold my back up, working on building a second Alien..
Nice to see a fellow Phantom flyer also playing with the race quads!!
Let us know how your monster antenna test goes. :)

Turbo

Race quad took over my life....lol
Your last video inspired me to get back to some Phantom4 woods adventures. Hopefully the racer has honed my FPV skills some :)
Think the P4 will do some inverted free falls for me...lol ( inside joke )

Turbo
Lol.. I remember a P4 black Betty inverted free fall that turned her into Martha White.. lol

Lol.. I remember a P4 black Betty inverted free fall that turned her into Martha White.. lol
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: LMBO

I should start a new thread ( P4 erratic behavior after firmware update ) :eek::)

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: LMBO

I should start a new thread ( P4 erratic behavior after firmware update ) :eek::)

Wait a minute here. What'd I miss? What in the world happened here? Was this on purpose or actual erratic behavior?! Lol either way I was stressed the whole time watching that. :p

Well, I fell into the.. "my controller will not charge past 75%" category a couple days ago.. then the.. "my controller will not charge",.. so I modded my GL658C while I investigate. Gonna test soon. Here's a pic of the 658 mod I just done..
05f6b09452d8d3c2d326e212a8d1212e.jpg

Had the first maiden run with my SAXU'S a couple days ago.. good but expected better. So.. I have a question. The output of the remote.. as the RC battery goes down, will the TX output be less?

Next.. some guys were modding the RC to provide a power supply for their amplifiers. Most amps requires a 12V source, but.... Here's a pic of an RC battery.. you take it from here...
090d1fe264fca1f44d66c78cfaa237f1.jpg

Reactions: Turbomania
It's cause you got the thing too close to the... thing.... and it won't work.

I modded my controller to power my gold sunhans amps and it's worked great for the last 7 months (and still works great). No extra weight or cables. One modded cable that plugs into the remote and splits to the two amps. Works amazing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart