Dual Battery Mod

Any of you guys have a .dat file of a 30 min flight you can put on Dropbox? Curious if it could shed some light on how the phantom determines battery life....

Any of you guys have a .dat file of a 30 min flight you can put on Dropbox? Curious if it could shed some light on how the phantom determines battery life....
Unfortunately DAT files are split at 26 minutes. The second DAT file is a different format and can't be read by the DatConverter Bud made. So all DAT files stop at 26 minutes for now.

SkyRC D100. Dual charger, LiHV too.
Yes it's the same as I have.been having this problem with my hyperions puffing.had a chat with Brian from aircraftworld he says it's my charger just becoz it says HV does not mean it is.of course they want me to buy there chargers.maybe mine is defective but I watch the charging process all cells seem normal charges up to 4.35.just don't get it I have the nanotech they are normal.any info to my problem would help thax

Yes it's the same as I have.been having this problem with my hyperions puffing.had a chat with Brian from aircraftworld he says it's my charger just becoz it says HV does not mean it is.of course they want me to buy there chargers.maybe mine is defective but I watch the charging process all cells seem normal charges up to 4.35.just don't get it I have the nanotech they are normal.any info to my problem would help thax
Bull*. This charger is very good. I also had 2 puffed G6 ones; shop in Europe replaced them no questions asked...

Sorry for little offtopic but where can i source carbon fibre side-mounting brackets/battery trays? .uk stock or somewhere inside EU would be +

Anyone try out that ebay kit which uses an additional P3 bat? I'm ready to do a battery mod and am looking at that or just doing my own with the brackets and LiHV.

Bull*. This charger is very good. I also had 2 puffed G6 ones; shop in Europe replaced them no questions asked...
Hi Fredz yes I have had 2 puff up then 2 more are starting to puff I just received my 2400 G6 wondering what's going to happen.you have mentioned that when testing you fly to 10% battery life hovering what about a hard fly say 9km out and back is this hard on the batteries its -6-7-8C here in Canada what else may cause puffing

Anyone try out that ebay kit which uses an additional P3 bat? I'm ready to do a battery mod and am looking at that or just doing my own with the brackets and LiHV.
Well that kit looks great but all that extra weight and see the video yes 28 mins but down to 1or2% battery life that's not good.....

Could any of the battery technology in this article be used on the phantom?
They are light and high power output.

I asked on another batt mod thread but no answer yet.

Three pocket-size jump starters - Roadshow

Lipo's are cell base batteries. You need to match the 4 cell battery that is in the Phantom. There are no spec's on those batteries so hard to tell. Plus you'd have to take those things apart to get rid of all the extra weight built into them (lights etc.).

I don't think that kind of thing would work 15.2 v would be charging the 12 volt battery this may cause the battery to be over charged of course you can use a voltage regulator but why just match the volts of batteries best to keep it simple less trouble...

Personally the best battery mod will be to use the Dji battery making 2x2s batteries out of the one Dji battery.as larsR is doing yes mind testing is yet to come but the weight of battery and the high quality of Dji lipos I think this will be a good combination.often thought about it but how do you mount an extra Dji battery just no room.i have seen a guy do this with his inspire.useing 2 batteries.this way it's all the same no extra lipos chargers all the hassle.to me simple things are sometimes the best things that work ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saintdiamondsge