DRONE ???????????

This is a Drone
and it does not look anything like my Phantom Vision Quadcopter :):):)
Drones_FC1.jpg

Reactions: Topvideos1001
Aw man this has got to be the funniest posting I've seen on this site in the last year or so. Some of the answers were hilarious guys, take a bow!
I personally use the word drone because I feel like a clown using the words quadcopter or uav because people look at you as if you have 2 heads and then they say "ah, a drone, cool"
I think you need to relax and stop trying to tell people what they can or cannot call their drones, especially with the guys in here because you'll find you won't be very welcome for long.
Sorry Mal, did you get your Phantom dry and working again?

A Drone is nothing like a Quadcopter. Why do you all insist it is, when A Drone is the ability to use circular breathing technique of playing a musical instrument, like Bagpipes, Flute, didgeridoo,
Panpipes, Tin whistle, and a host of other wind musical instruments and never forget the Clarinet, Oboes, ?

In 1997, a Guinness World Record was set for longest held musical note. Kenny G used circular breathing to sustain an E-flat on a saxophone for 45 minutes and 47 seconds.[3] On February 2000, Vann Burchfield set a new Guinness world record for circular breathing, holding one continuous note for 47 minutes, 6 seconds, surpassing Kenny G’s record.[4] Mark Atkins on Didgeridoo Concerto (1994) plays for over 50 minutes continuously.

A Quadcopter is not a DRONE.

This thread is a drone. :p

Comes up every couple of months.

Reactions: Drumnut12
I am becoming very angry at the use of the word DRONE !!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
This has been the norm for all people, that have no idea what a DRONE IS.

A Phantom is not a DRONE, GET THIS INTO YOUR HEADS, It is a Radio Controlled model, as is a model Aeroplane , A Quadcopter, A Glider, A Plane, A Rocket,, A RADIO CONTROLLED MODEL CANNOT BE COMPARED TO A DRONE.

I feel sick to my stomach!! to think all YOU!! out there, for some reason think / and advertise the word DRONE.

A Drone is destined to KILL PEOPLE WITH A PREDETERMINED AND PROGRAMMED ROUT VIA SATELLITE NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM.

A Quadcopter is a recreational play thing THAT HAS, IN ALL HONESTY, A SATELLITE NAVIGATIONAL HOMING DEVISE. THAT IS ALL.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Gotta love your signature "Happiness is a Phantom."
irony-ironic.jpg

I am a little uncomfortable about the fact that an anagram of drones is "So Nerd" :confused:

Per the dictionary, a Phantom could be classified as a drone.

"any unmanned aircraft or ship that is guided remotely"

I think the problem is that most people associate "drone" with something bad -- thanks to the news.

I think the fact it can be programmed to fly with Ground Station classifies it as a drone as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl