DJI Phantom 3 Pro Now Only $799.00

I could care less whether my local "hobby" shop closes down. I don't shop there, it's too expensive. I can buy it on amazon or bhphoto or eBay and have it to my door in 2 days for a far lesser price than what your "hobby" shop sells them for. Unfortunately, it's the reality of today's free market. Only the big stores are going to survive and compete amongst each other.

I don't think his 500 units is taking a bite out of yours. Also, don't be so sure he's only making $10-20 per unit as I had an offer given to me by an equally established eBay seller at $1300 for 2 new P3Ps delivered. Just because you're not in a position to be offering the same pricing, doesn't mean buyers shouldn't be looking elsewhere for the best deals out there.

I could care less whether my local "hobby" shop closes down. I don't shop there, it's too expensive. I can buy it on amazon or bhphoto or eBay and have it to my door in 2 days for a far lesser price than what your "hobby" shop sells them for. Unfortunately, it's the reality of today's free market. Only the big stores are going to survive and compete amongst each other.
It's reality. But wow. So cold. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This guy complaining likely sells under 50 units a year while this eBay seller has sold nearly 500 in a week. He claims to own a hobby shop, perhaps he ought to work on his whining a bit as it's getting me and perhaps others a bit annoyed.

Reactions: kingfisher555
Hey Tony did you take your pro out today.
Yes. And I loved it. I used my goggles and used fpv app so it was great. Tomorrow I will use litchi instead of go app as with Lithcji nit records screen if I want. With all telemetry. So I can show exactly my flight with all data. Like the 20k feet I will fly tomorrow. :)

Yes. And I loved it. I used my goggles and used fpv app so it was great. Tomorrow I will use litchi instead of go app as with Lithcji nit records screen if I want. With all telemetry. So I can show exactly my flight with all data. Like the 20k feet I will fly tomorrow. :)

That better be 10,000 out and 10k back. You don't want that bird to disappear.

That better be 10,000 out and 10k back. You don't want that bird to disappear.
I went 12k first flight and had 68% power left. Im sure I can at least do 15k each way.
416f7d1c956da33636ece8f396bb5024.jpg

I use az screen recorder it works great

I went 12k first flight and had 68% power left. Im sure I can at least do 15k each way.
416f7d1c956da33636ece8f396bb5024.jpg

You from St Pete Tony? I might have to hit u up in the future to find the best spots out there haha (I visit family there). Have u flown in Clearwater Beach or ft desoto?

You from St Pete Tony? I might have to hit u up in the future to find the best spots out there haha (I visit family there). Have u flown in Clearwater Beach or ft desoto?
Went to ft desoto yesterday. But was so foggy. Could not see a thing. Just there. Everywhere else was sunny. Met a few of us in Tampa bay. Clearwater beach has too many spring breakers right now. Thinking people trying to spy on bikini girls.

I just purchased this and returning my p4, I just don't need all the little extra features of the p4 at the moment. Plus I save 400 dollars.

Reactions: liketogethigh
To be a dji dealer you must have a large account 100k plus and they forward the credit on price drops dji pays for those price drops.

Some shady vendor decided cut some kind of deal and it's rare because dji will cut you off quick when they find out who did it so I'd hate to be in his shoes right about now, and then some shady guy sells them at a marginal profit.

What kills me is he's maybe making 10-20 per so he's killing it for everyone else just because no worries I'm gonna find out who it is.

I like to save a buck no worries about that, but to be ruthless in American business is just bad business because in the end the customer is who gets hurt last.

Everyone who buys from this guy is just one less sold from a reputable hobby shop trying their best to support the community locally. Enjoy!

That's really all I have to say about it... No I'm not the owner... But my boss actually cares and tries to be a help and resource for the local community no way would I buy from guys like this even if I save 300 dollars nor would I buy from a panhandler on the street which is how I view this guy. Heck hope they don't end up being stolen who knows but by the time you find out he's gone!

Sounds like he's a dealer then. He's selling 500+ of them he has in stock.
That's easily 200k-250k.
I bet money DJI does nothing to that seller...

Question since you are so loyal...
Aren't you guys a bit miffed that for one you were not allowed to participate in the P4 launch but Apple was?
Haven't you guys been busting your butt promoting and selling etc?
What about the Monday morning blast that you were to drop the P3 prices?

I know business is business and they will reemburse certain things but it still could have been done differently.

I personally can't blame a business for trying to liquidate a product they are in Jeopardy of being stuck with. Even if I was a dealer myself I would instantly understand.

To me what DJI did to dealers and what dealers do to liquidate seems like a fair balanced trade off.

Now what isn't fair is you posting about how this isn't a legit authorized dealer or that the products might be in some way not legit. That spreads false info.. and for what? Sounds like you either want personal gain or in the least bit want to hate on them.

Go make some sales! I'm sure you will sell P3(s) and P4(s) (when you are allowed) they kinda sell themselves. All you need to do is be on point, be knowledgeable, and have good customer service.

Just saying...

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka