DJI Phantom 3 Pro Now Only $799.00

Sold my standard on craigslist, got asking price of $400 within a week of posting. I was thinking of ebay but the fees would cut down on the sale big time. Lots of lowballers on craigslist but even now I"m still getting offers of full price (I need to take my ad down lol).

Wow, Nice!! Glad it worked out for you!!

But personally i still don't get why people are willing to meet someone from a craigslist ad and pay $400 for a used Standard,
when for $75 more they can buy a brand new P3S with new battery, warranty , damage free, etc.., and have it shipped to their front door.
I can understand if the price difference is huge, but P3S are selling for cheap now, and there plenty of great deals online.

Can you guys post a picture if said not leveled gimball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you guys post a picture if said not leveled gimball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted a couple of screen shots from my video on the previous page (Pg # 7, post 133).
You can see how the horizon is lower on the left side and higher on the right.
Some people dont notice or care about it tho, its a personal preference in my opinion.

I posted a couple of screen shots from my video on the previous page (Pg # 7, post 133).
You can see how the horizon is lower on the left side and higher on the right.
Some people dont notice or care about it tho, its a personal preference in my opinion.

Had a minor crash that bent my yaw arm thus giving me crooked horizon.bent it best I could and solved a lot of gimbal problems like weird noises and vibrations but .if u film and shoot facing down it's not as noticeable . but it's noticeable when u aim the gimbal up . Adjustin gimbal roll helped some but get it resolved or else all your pics and videos will be ruined by the dreaded crooked horizon . gimbal is there for a reason lol

Sold my standard on craigslist, got asking price of $400 within a week of posting. I was thinking of ebay but the fees would cut down on the sale big time. Lots of lowballers on craigslist but even now I"m still getting offers of full price (I need to take my ad down lol).
Wow. I never thought about Craigslist. The bidding on my standard is $407 for now. But still 3 days to go. I'm not sure of the fees on eBay. I did not think they were so high. Yikes !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow. I never thought about Craigslist. The bidding on my standard is $407 for now. But still 3 days to go. I'm not sure of the fees on eBay. I did not think they were so high. Yikes !!!!

Ebay takes a fee and so does PayPal

According to Fedex, my eBay Deal of the day P3P arrives 3/17. Since I'm a newbie pilot, some suggestions on what to do before first flight?

These guys are shady selling under map prices and you can count on even maybe getting fake stuff or who knows what you will get or any kind of support eBay is ripe with fake stuff. Would not ever buy from someone selling under map pricing because you know they just screwed some vender

These guys are shady selling under map prices and you can count on even maybe getting fake stuff or who knows what you will get or any kind of support eBay is ripe with fake stuff. Would not ever buy from someone selling under map pricing because you know they just screwed some vender

That isn't true..
Several on here have bought these.
A buddy of mine bought from them 6-9 months ago and DJI honored the warranty. No smoke n mirrors or mystery.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

That isn't true..
Several on here have bought these.
A buddy of mine bought from them 6-9 months ago and DJI honored the warranty. No smoke n mirrors or mystery.

That's great I work at a local hobby shop so I know what map pricing is on these and I know what the lowest possible price is without the vender cutting you off. So most likely this shady business bought a bunch and hoped for the quick sale undercutting everyone.

Of course dji won't hurt the customer that buys it that would be stupid but the guy selling them is out right dirty and this kind of stuff hurts the local hobby shops who struggle just to keep these in stock because the margins on dji phantoms are much less than you think.

So if you wanna outsource my job so be it, just don't be upset when more and more local hobby shops are gone... All because we wanted to save a buck.

That's great I work at a local hobby shop so I know what map pricing is on these and I know what the lowest possible price is without the vender cutting you off. So most likely this shady business bought a bunch and hoped for the quick sale undercutting everyone.

Of course dji won't hurt the customer that buys it that would be stupid but the guy selling them is out right dirty and this kind of stuff hurts the local hobby shops who struggle just to keep these in stock because the margins on dji phantoms are much less than you think.

So if you wanna outsource my job so be it, just don't be upset when more and more local hobby shops are gone... All because we wanted to save a buck.

If you are shop owner then you should know th real reason why these are being dumped. In some ways DJI blind aided small dealers with a price drop and also the release of the P4. One Monday morning they got am email stating to start selling the P3P and P3A at the lower prices.

So as you can imagine shops that have an inventory of 500+ might get a little nervous that the price would drop again or in the least bit would be nervous of the drop in demand. Because of this dealers are liquidating what they have so they can minimize their P3 inventory.

If DJI gave them more of a notice then they would have plenty of time to move their inventory at the retail price. If it weren't for DJI wanting to protect the pricing and P4 from leaks this wouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: liketogethigh
At $799 from an eBay seller with >20,000 feedback, buyers really don't give a hoot as to where they came from or how much money one is losing. Deals like this make it very tempting for those that own one to possibly buy a spare.

Reactions: kingfisher555
If you are shop owner then you should know th real reason why these are being dumped. In some ways DJI blind aided small dealers with a price drop and also the release of the P4. One Monday morning they got am email stating to start selling the P3P and P3A at the lower prices.

So as you can imagine shops that have an inventory of 500+ might get a little nervous that the price would drop again or in the least bit would be nervous of the drop in demand. Because of this dealers are liquidating what they have so they can minimize their P3 inventory.

If DJI gave them more of a notice then they would have plenty of time to move their inventory at the retail price. If it weren't for DJI wanting to protect the pricing and P4 from leaks this wouldn't be an issue.

To be a dji dealer you must have a large account 100k plus and they forward the credit on price drops dji pays for those price drops.

Some shady vendor decided cut some kind of deal and it's rare because dji will cut you off quick when they find out who did it so I'd hate to be in his shoes right about now, and then some shady guy sells them at a marginal profit.

What kills me is he's maybe making 10-20 per so he's killing it for everyone else just because no worries I'm gonna find out who it is.

I like to save a buck no worries about that, but to be ruthless in American business is just bad business because in the end the customer is who gets hurt last.

Everyone who buys from this guy is just one less sold from a reputable hobby shop trying their best to support the community locally. Enjoy!

That's really all I have to say about it... No I'm not the owner... But my boss actually cares and tries to be a help and resource for the local community no way would I buy from guys like this even if I save 300 dollars nor would I buy from a panhandler on the street which is how I view this guy. Heck hope they don't end up being stolen who knows but by the time you find out he's gone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka