DJI Phantom 3 Pro Now Only $799.00

Just pulled the trigger on this! Looking forward to flying it and hopefully not having buyers remorse immediately after!

Wonder if it has the new motors and shell?

I e-mailed them a question about that and they simply replied "yes it is" when I asked the question if this is the newer motor and shell. They actually got back to me quickly. I am guessing that they are somehow unloading these for DJI somehow. I don't see how they had an inventory of over 200.

Reactions: dirtybum
I believe it was over 500 units. I'm waiting for the price to drop to $699.

The lesson to learn is:
"if you have a few bucks don't invest them in technology, they'll soon be halved".
I will say in other words:

Enjoy maximum before its gets late.

Or

Enjoy with what you have, plan for next steps.

Reactions: Andrea
Just pulled the trigger on this! Looking forward to flying it and hopefully not having buyers remorse immediately after!
You wont have buyers remorse...
Unless your first pro flight ends up like mine 4 hours after posession!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1457543607.103325.jpg

I believe it was over 500 units. I'm waiting for the price to drop to $699.
I would think that as the Phantom 4 continues to sell well DJI will come out with a lower priced Phantom 4 model (within the next 3 to 6 months). When that happens the P3 Professional/Advanced/Standard will then be in liquidation price territory (i.e., all manufacturing has ceased).

wow, you guys are so lucky, that is crazy cheap!! a few weeks ago, before the price drop us poor souls in the UK were paying £1200 for a pro, that converts to around $1700!!

I would think that as the Phantom 4 continues to sell well DJI will come out with a lower priced Phantom 4 model (within the next 3 to 6 months). When that happens the P3 Professional/Advanced/Standard will then be in liquidation price territory (i.e., all manufacturing has ceased).
At $799, the P3P is already in "liquidation" territory.

**** and I just the advanced for 750

Ok, red flag. How is it that this guy can sell these at $799 and DJI doesn't let them go for less than $999?

As for new/old motors, the photos show old motors but it also looks like stock imagry too.

Hey guys I know I replied above but Fed ex just showed up with the new P3P. This is the one ordered from the link above or right here: DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal NEW MODEL As I said it is the new motor/shell combination. I can't believe they shipped them that fast. Everything looks like it should and it was obvious the box was never opened. Great price. Get em while you can.

Reactions: Roverggm
Great deal, congratulations to all that were able to jump on this. I would be all over this but seller does not ship to apo :(

I ordered one of these from ebay, The Pixel Hub. My order arrived today, unopened DJI sealed box, Phantom 3 Professional with the new motors and shell.
Shipping from NYC was very fast, about 2 days to Western PA. US $ 799.00.
I'm sure the Phantom 4 is fantastic, but I really don't need the features of the P4. And this deal was fantastic, couldn't pass it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.