DJI Phantom 3 Pro Now Only $799.00

just ordered... met guy did test flight and be bought my p3s. so i went ahead and took advantage of this price..

Yes. And I could have went 20k I was 100% signal on rc and video. But the smart battery told me to come home. So I obeyed. :) when I got back. I still had 48% battery. Should have at least went 15k will do it today.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Under what conditions was this? Over water? Over flat flat land with no trees?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Package never came in. Now going through hoops contacting fed ex and the seller. Let's see how this goes

dang. that's sketchy. glad you found it.

you sure it's yours? maybe your neighbor had to get on this deal, too. :p

Yea it was odd but my name and address was on the package. It was still outside on their porch smh
Fed ex is at fault. I guess. Indirect signature Anyone can sign , even FedEx lol

Phantom 3 pro. New shells new motors. 300 c remote Eveythibg unopened and brand new

Still got some tweakin to do get back to my settings but just went on a short trip out 8000 ft started gettin interference and video choppiness so RTH AND she came home. 32 mod channel back next

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 319
Reactions: PhantomPlanet
It's hard with they many sells to ship in less than 24 hours. It's a company. Be patient. Every one has gotten theirs faster than expected. And I'm sure you will too.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31