DJI may have a REAL problem on their hands

Seems too good to be true that one, international shipping $5 ???

Its the complete package for roughly £925+customs charges ??

There are other deals in ebay for 1700, same package, but from Honk Kong. Seems that prices are falling.

I would want to be sure they were not pre production models they are selling.

Prices will come down as they ship more out to dealers.

pyrophantom said:
I would want to be sure they were not pre production models they are selling.

Prices will come down as they ship more out to dealers.

As you said, seems to good to be true. For now it is better to let the H500 take flight and see how it performs, and let the prices come down. But for now appear to be a real problem for DJI Vision+.

Saw one today, same package, sold in $1495.00. Are there any advantage in the retracting landing gear?

phantomi said:
Are there any advantage in the retracting landing gear?

the camera can rotate 360 degrees without showing in videos and pictures. the tali 500 has a rotating gimbal so has to have retracting UC for full gimbal usage.

phantomi said:
quality control said:
freeskier989 said:
Where do you see $1550 at? Still same price as always from manufacturer....

I would like to know also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walkera-Tali-H5 ... 2a414eabb3

Seller 100% positive feedback from USA. Do not appear to be a scam.

Had a look at his feedback and seems like most items sold are very low cost, second what will happen in the event of a problem even if legit? Who will warrant this unit, ship it back to Hong Kong at what expense?
Be careful on the web.

+1

as someone on here has already found out......if it looks too good to be true then it usually is ! There are also cases coming in where people have found the battery already in place and missing cameras, and screws at the bottom of boxes with the aircraft looking suspiciously used.

If you can wait and buy from a recognised and reputable dealer then do that.

:cry:

locoworks said:
phantomi said:

the camera can rotate 360 degrees without showing in videos and pictures. the tali 500 has a rotating gimbal so has to have retracting UC for full gimbal usage.

The standard supplied gimbal - G-3D - does not rotate 360 degrees. It is a yaw dampening gimbal only which means it has a few degrees side to side movement to dampen the effects of yaw. The full 360 degree rotating gimbal is the G-3DH which I don't think is available yet.

wattsn said:
locoworks said:
phantomi said:

The standard supplied gimbal - G-3D - does not rotate 360 degrees. It is a yaw dampening gimbal only which means it has a few degrees side to side movement to dampen the effects of yaw. The full 360 degree rotating gimbal is the G-3DH which I don't think is available yet.

Agree, I think that will only be available for the larger DSLR camera gimbal I think !

I was looking at the carbon USA edition on another forum and it mentions 360 gimbal in the text. only place I've read 360 so possibly an error??

Im sure it depends what gimbal is fitted, and the big one is not available for a while yet.

Someone more in the know can tell us like varmint maybe ?

locoworks said:
I was looking at the carbon USA edition on another forum and it mentions 360 gimbal in the text. only place I've read 360 so possibly an error??

This is called the G3DH and will use a slip-ring which will enable 360 degree panning. That' all I know I'm afraid. I don't believe the G3DH has anything to do with the proposed NEX100 gimbal - separate products.

Anyone want to buy one of my phantoms so I can upgrade one to an H500.

Wonderful vision+ with 9 cycles on battery! :D

Brettly said:
quality control said:
Anyone want to buy one of my phantoms so I can upgrade one to an H500.

Wonderful vision+ with 9 cycles on battery! :D

Pft..H500... need a ute to carry the thing!

No bigger than an F550.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka