DJI may have a REAL problem on their hands

Hey guys, if anyone is interested in a Black Tali H500, I have to sell mine. Money is tight and the wife is after me. I would love to keep the Tali, but we are going to Hawaii and I already have a Vision+ backpack and she wants me to bring one with.. Tali is just too big for the trip!

anyways, shoot me an email/offer at [email protected] if interested.. Its literally brand spankin new in box!
Trying to avoid Ebay fees...

midwestjeff said:
Hey guys, if anyone is interested in a Black Tali H500, I have to sell mine. Money is tight and the wife is after me. I would love to keep the Tali, but we are going to Hawaii and I already have a Vision+ backpack and she wants me to bring one with.. Tali is just too big for the trip!

anyways, shoot me an email/offer at [email protected] if interested.. Its literally brand spankin new in box!

I really wish I could. I need to sell a phantom and a wookong m first. Guessing you are not looking for trades but cash??

midwestjeff said:

This is the advantage of the Phantom, the backpack.

Looks like a copy of a Phantom and a few muts. I wonder if they copied the Fly away feature? and use 10year olds to Solder them together

Fz1pilot1 said:
Looks like a copy of a Phantom and a few muts. I wonder if they copied the Fly away feature? and use 10year olds to Solder them together

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

:lol:

It has mission planner which is the same thing but for some reason its not enabled on this machine as I understand it. I think there are a few issues to do with settings that need ironing out from reading RC groups reviews.

New gimbals which are going to be on the new Align M480 and M690 to be released very soon :

Well I like them lol !! Love the GoPro G2...very Tony Stark :lol:

Attachments

• align PTZ gimbal 2.jpg
    align PTZ gimbal 2.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 415
  • align PTZ gimbal.jpg
    align PTZ gimbal.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 471
Well...I became a two-drone guy last night.
A Carbon Black Tali is on its way from Seattle.
I'll put it through its paces for a month or two and then, probably, sell either the new bird or the P2V+.
I like that nothing on the Tali costs more than $150 to replace, and I can swap gimbals to mount different cameras.
The P2 has a MUCH more robust online community and the product has seen a steady series of improvements.

I was a total sucker for the black. I know it would be MUCH harder to find if she wanders off, but I was swooned by the coolness. I might add a little neon trim.

Airmotive said:
Well...I became a two-drone guy last night.
A Carbon Black Tali is on its way from Seattle.
I'll put it through its paces for a month or two and then, probably, sell either the new bird or the P2V+.
I like that nothing on the Tali costs more than $150 to replace, and I can swap gimbals to mount different cameras.
The P2 has a MUCH more robust online community and the product has seen a steady series of improvements.

I was a total sucker for the black. I know it would be MUCH harder to find if she wanders off, but I was swooned by the coolness. I might add a little neon trim.

I am looking at the G-3S with a black H500. I have a P2V+ and P2H3-3D. Selling the P2H3-3D this weekend and contemplating keeping the V+ for travel. Flying the H500 around here.

Really waiting to see what happens with the G-3S gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31