DJI GO for Android has been released

I didn`t "Disable" the "Services Google", but only roll back them to factory mode....also works.
Don`t forget to "Disable Updates" on "Play Store"....

Works like a charm.
Me too, latest dji go 2.02 and FW 1.3.20 on P3P, Nvidia Shield.Many flights now and running flawlessly, no disconnections at all or any lag.

Me too, latest dji go 2.02 and FW 1.3.20 on P3P, Nvidia Shield.Many flights now and running flawlessly, no disconnections at all or any lag.
You flying without maps? if goggle services are downgrade Google maps become unusable. Or You downgrade Google Play

I'm running dji go 2.02 on my Nexus 5 device (with lolipop 5.1.1) and FW 1.3.20 on P3A. I haven't noticed any issues with disconnections and the lag is very small - even after long flight and when Nexus warm's up. Of course I have Google Services downgradet to the stock one. I am not killing any background process because I have found that it doesn't make any difference to me. All in all dji go 2.02 work fine for me :)

You flying without maps? if goggle services are downgrade Google maps become unusable. Or You downgrade Google Play

Maps work perfectly, disable google play.

Reactions: Nemmo
I'm running dji go 2.02 on my Nexus 5 device (with lolipop 5.1.1) and FW 1.3.20 on P3A. I haven't noticed any issues with disconnections and the lag is very small - even after long flight and when Nexus warm's up. Of course I have Google Services downgradet to the stock one. I am not killing any background process because I have found that it doesn't make any difference to me. All in all dji go 2.02 work fine for me :)
Don't You need to use Google MAps? If You downgrade GOOGLE SERVICES. (not GOOGLE PLAY)

I do use Google Maps. It works with Services downgraded. Maps will stop working if you disable Google Services

I do use Google Maps. It works with Services downgraded. Maps will stop working if you disable Google Services
MM It don't work for me . I've try to downgrade Google Services to default and then in map window l would able to see only one cashed fragment((

MM It don't work for me . I've try to downgrade Google Services to default and then in map window l would able to see only one cashed fragment((

Hmmm.... What google maps version do you have after you downgrade Services?

I don't remember exactly but it was 5.xx Before downgrage it 9.2.0
When I'm downgrading Services it doesn't change the Maps version. Before and after downgrade my maps version is 9.13.0. I think they should also stay in the same version in your case.

What Andoird device you use?

Nvidia shield
MM it's interesting/ Now I'll upgrade maps to 9.13 then downgrade Google Services to 6.5
And now l still able to see maps in GJI GO. May be its works now
Thank you

Maps work perfectly, disable google play.
Can't make maps alive if Google services are disable. Maps are alive only if Google service are ON/ (they may be downgrade, but must be active)!!! Three time I've try on two different devices. All the same

Strange fact:
On my phone can make Google Maps work, but on my Tablet Chuwi Iv8, they seem to work (here i just turn off any update).

For those that say it's working
(Q) how long since the tweak was performed.
(Q) have you shut down and re-started the device and still find it working. (Multiple times)
(Q) have you seen any issues with the other APPs on the device.
(Q) This fix may not work on other devices so what devise are you using.

We all know Google Play Services gapp error goes way back to 2013 and some reports to 2012.

Spry25 could you link us to your source for the fix? XDA Developers possibly? out of curiosity as this has never been truly fixed completely after years of others trying.
It seems to always crop back... :( you could be on the threshold of the one to truly fixed this error. :)

EDIT: Reading on version 7.5.71, it comes with a boat load of additional problems of it's own. FYI

Last edited:
Strange fact:
On my phone can make Google Maps work, but on my Tablet Chuwi Iv8, they seem to work (here i just turn off any update).
Yes/ if turn off the updates maps still work! If disable service maps are non view in GO

Yes but on my phone i have Google Services return to factory and google maps and that vertical line don`t work.....

envisionabove,

I was only compiling comments and suggestions I had read on various forums, mostly this one. I kept trying stuff I read mixed with some of my own trial and error until it started working for me. I do now see on my S6 the maps are not working. I have been using the radar screen so I had not noticed they were not working.

Yesterday I received an Acer Iconia A1-850. I do not have it here to look at so I might be off a little, however, I believe it has Android OS 4.4. I installed no new apps other than DJI Go 2.0.2 I downgraded Google Services to I think 5 point something and I thought disabled it as well. (this I can't remember for sure and don't have with me to verify right now). I did NOT put it in airplane mode, but did close all apps except DJI Go. It ran great for the one full battery I had time to fly last night. I know the maps were working because I looked at them a couple times.

The only other observation I made was that the picture was not as sharp as on my S6, but I think that was due to the lower native resolution of the Acer vs. the S6.

I can check tonight to see the status of the google services on the Acer if that is helpful.

envisionabove here are my answers to your questions.

(Q) how long since the tweak was performed. A few days ago. The day before I shared my long post.
(Q) have you shut down and re-started the device and still find it working. (Multiple times) No I have not.
(Q) have you seen any issues with the other APPs on the device. Google Play Music and Hangouts gave me error messages that said they needed google services. I simply disabled both apps as I don't use them.
(Q) This fix may not work on other devices so what devise are you using. See my last post. Originally a Galazy S6 and now an Acer Iconia.

Reactions: envisionabove
With Google services disabled or updates Uninstall my Gmail does not work on my s5. Until I can get a dedicated device for fpv I will just downgrade before I fly and upgrade when done.

envisionabove here are my answers to your questions.

(Q) how long since the tweak was performed. A few days ago. The day before I shared my long post.
(Q) have you shut down and re-started the device and still find it working. (Multiple times) No I have not.
(Q) have you seen any issues with the other APPs on the device. Google Play Music and Hangouts gave me error messages that said they needed google services. I simply disabled both apps as I don't use them.
(Q) This fix may not work on other devices so what devise are you using. See my last post. Originally a Galazy S6 and now an Acer Iconia.

I think your doing great work BTW...
Yeah lots have tried...
The cocktail mix your experimenting with may have the golden key... :) full props to you for sharing..
The reboots seem to get everyone in the end. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor