DJI Go App Simulator Alternative

Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone know of a good alternative to the DJI Go simulator on either an iOS device or a PC/Mac? The DJI simulator seems very basic, with no way to test the various flying modes or go into first person view. I'd really like to practice flying in some of the various modes before I take my drone out.

Do you happen to know their names? I haven't found any that work with the Phantom 3

The DJI simulator allows you to use return to home, multiple flight modes, etc. I can't think of any better simulator. It gives an extremely accurate simulation of flying the Phantom.

The DJI simulator allows you to use return to home, multiple flight modes, etc. I can't think of any better simulator. It gives an extremely accurate simulation of flying the Phantom.

I must have missed the settings somehow! I was also hoping that I could fly in first person mode in the simulator as well. Also, doesn't the simulator on the app require you to be connected to the aircraft? I'd love to practice without draining the battery on the drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing