DBS vs ARGtek

ARGtek mounts w/o drilling, looks dope and you can always put your stock antenna back so it technically won't void your warranty.
DBS certainly better but voids warranty.

My ARGtek shows up today I hope.. Will be testing it out.

Where did you purchase the argtek

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Confirmed today! busy day putting this on and testing and playing with the new Blade Chroma that shows up..

February 6, 2016 , 4:58 am
Arrived at Post Office
MARICOPA, AZ 85138

I have a Blade qx3 I bought before I got my P3s. I still have a blast flying it.

Yea wife got told about it last night at dinner..;)

Looks like it might be fun.. now I just need a place to store them all..

Yea wife got told about it last night at dinner..;)

Looks like it might be fun.. now I just need a place to store them all..
I hope she likes the quads, or else you will be storing them in that newly built doghouse...LOL

I hope she likes the quads, or else you will be storing them in that newly built doghouse...LOL

Yea she was good with it, didn't even give me a strange look (I was expecting the "another one" look) I get more grief from the guys at work than her.. lol

Reactions: DonnieM304
Every time something comes in the mail I get "What did you get now for that stupid drone?"...LOL

I am going to be retired soon, needs some stuff to keep me busy. Not the stuff my wife wants to keep me busy.

Well she just came back from a weekend in SFO and 2nd Alaska cruise is coming in May so I didn't expect much when I told her. I just make sure something like that happens before I buy something, so far works out ok.

you can disassemble dbs and fit remote in to hardshell bacpac and with argtek I dont think it fits thats a big problem

you can disassemble dbs and fit remote in to hardshell bacpac and with argtek I dont think it fits thats a big problem

The antenna's come off so should fit, I'll find out in a few hours.

Reactions: jointeffort
I ordered one of those as well. Curious about fitting in the DJI hard shell backpack. If not, guess I will have to "mod" the case too.:D

Blueproton only 18 miles away from my house. I was too lazy to drive there to pick it up. It should be here today or Monday. I will keep you post.

Reactions: DonnieM304
What about for the p3pro ? Or is this only for the standard and 4K

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan