Controller/Vision stickers

OK coloradosky- Where do I find your order blank???

Olguy ;)

Pull_Up said:
drone4me said:
Would it be better if the "if found" sticker was changed to "reward, if found" instead since it'll give people incentive to call you if found. Just a suggestion.

If you want to be really pedantic, how about "Reward when returned, call xxx" ;)

Good suggestion!!! That makes a lot of sense :D

FASTFJR said:
Great looking decals, any chance of making the 8 around the stick Red with the text reversing out to white? A nice PMS 185

Happy to do more custom, custom work. Make a note when you place the order and I can do that red reverse. Be specific!

gunslinger said:
Got 'em today... Thank you very much!!!!!

stickers-front.jpg

stickers-back.jpg

-slinger

Thanks for sharing! NICE work on the debossed lettering, too. Professional and clean work Slinger!

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the "if found" stickers on the PV as opposed to on the controller? Unless they go on both.

Sledge said:
Wouldn't it make more sense to have the "if found" stickers on the PV as opposed to on the controller? Unless they go on both.

There are 8 of them, so I put them on anything I can leave behind.... Unfortunately I can't get a sticker to stick to my keys :lol:

coloradosky said:
Mosleyh said:
Also in the sign biz - very nice job.

Now that you have a customer base, I have another product suggestion for you.

I bet many of the folks here would be interested in contour-cut Scotchlite replacements for the visibility stripes that come with the Vision (or any of the Phantoms). You'd probably find a market for colors other than red/blue/pink as well, such as yellow/black, etc.

Great ideas! The colored arm stickers provided by DJI are certainly not automotive grade vinyl, but who am I to be critical? (I already digitized and cut that set for myself) I hear a request for Purple, Black, Yellow... Any others? Checkered pattern? Chrome? This reflective stripe along the length of the arm?

If you were to order a set of custom colors, would you prefer a set of all colors together?

..or individual colors? Or choice of 3 or 5, or... ?

I'll update the website page with options as I have time to create after work. In between flight testing, sleep and work :D .

I'll check back here for group answers that everyone may benefit from, or PM me for specific ideas for your PV (ie: firefighter motif and the like ;) )

The custom Arm Colors are ready: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

SEND FEEDBACK! I am developing these things with your direction, your suggestions might show up on the next set if they're really good...

HollyFlier said:
Is it possible (and legal) to include a few matching DJI logos with the stripe kits?

I began the process to lay them out, then backed off. Their logo is copyrighted (I'm sure), and I'm not looking for trouble. Now, with permission, I'd be happy to include it. What do you say DJI?

:?:

I have both sets ordered, Thanks so much for your effort

coloradosky said:
HollyFlier said:
Is it possible (and legal) to include a few matching DJI logos with the stripe kits?

I began the process to lay them out, then backed off. Their logo is copyrighted (I'm sure), and I'm not looking for trouble. Now, with permission, I'd be happy to include it. What do you say DJI?

:?:

That's what I was afraid of... Maybe a custom 'DJI Vision' logo that looks similar, but not exactly the same? :twisted:

PAValentine said:
coloradosky said:
The custom Arm Colors are ready: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

SEND FEEDBACK! I am developing these things with your direction, your suggestions might show up on the next set if they're really good…

FWIW…just noticed you have royal purple in one of the pics, but it isn't in the color list.

Paul

Thanks Paul- It's there now.

I'm adding in the checklist previously suggested to the basic identity set, that will go out with any orders made as of 10 pm Friday night- and will ship Monday morning.

I am getting some heat from Wife about 'working' on the weekend. Maybe if someone could call her? or write me a note?

:lol:

coloradosky said:
Thanks Paul- It's there now.

I'm adding in the checklist previously suggested to the basic identity set, that will go out with any orders made as of 10 pm Friday night- and will ship Monday morning.

I am getting some heat from Wife about 'working' on the weekend. Maybe if someone could call her? or write me a note?

:lol:

Don't forget the dropdown lists for ordering...:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka