Controller/Vision stickers

coloradosky said:
I think we nailed it- and the NAZA-M LED legend will be complete in the next day or two...

http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

PLEASE send your feedback on this idea to me here via PM, or email from the site. Thanks for the input so far. This went from an idea for my own P2V, to sharing the love overnight, thanks to your friendly encouragement... Any other customization ideas? Let me know, and you can have the prototype free!

Mark

Mark:

Excellent job !!! I truly admire people who are creative, meticulous, hard working and easy to get along with. There aren't many of us left... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I already placed the order and can't wait to upgrade my controller...

-slinger

They look perfect! I'll be placing an order asap. just waiting out for the NAZA legend =]

p.s does outside US shipping include new zealand?

Ordered mine -thanks CoSky! Nice job!

BJay said:
They look perfect! I'll be placing an order asap. just waiting out for the NAZA legend =]

p.s does outside US shipping include new zealand?

Yes on New Zealand. It's funny how a few kind words can be so motivational- I'm encouraged to get this done because I know how excited I was to put my own set on and be 'complete'. Although- there's another side to this, if the stickers are on, you are less likely to remember what is what, and it may increase your learning curve if you're new to controls... It feels different having flown without them, and now having them on I feel like I have to look at them.

Back to motivational words: reminds me to be nice to others, knowing that those kind words go a long way. Thanks.

The order link worked great for me. Order has been placed. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Need Input!

Working on the NAZA LED indicator sticker, I think I have it laid out correctly, but would like a few more sets of eyes to proofread it. I have room for 1, maybe 2 more lines if necessary to add more patterns.... This image is not very clear, it will be nice when final, but you can read it. What am I missing??

Thanks

Attachments

• NAZA2.jpg
    NAZA2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 397
coloradosky said:
Need Input!

Working on the NAZA LED indicator sticker, I think I have it laid out correctly, but would like a few more sets of eyes to proofread it. I have room for 1, maybe 2 more lines if necessary to add more patterns.... This image is not very clear, it will be nice when final, but you can read it. What am I missing??

Thanks

Hi there, I'm in too. Would like to have the stickers too!!! You should just have to ship to Italy... Naza Mode

I own a PV!!!

Great job coloradosky!!!

FIRST! Take a look at that NAZA sticker sample layout in my previous post, does it look correct? Can you spot any errors? Anything else you would add?

Second, I'm adding a second Fancy script sticker to the set, one for PV, one for controller- so they match up nicely! (Thank your fellow pilots for the suggestion). Any orders already received will have this added; as well, I may have that NAZA sticker done by Monday when these are set to be printed and will include it with orders already placed... if I can get a few folks to proofread the sticker and give it a green light. I don't have a lot of NAZA experience, so I'm also curious if there is anything else that would be helpful to include- have 1-2 lines available on the NAZA sticker.

Thanks again!

I'm going to send the stickers out Tuesday, so all of them can have the NAZA-M LED sticker for the battery cover. The website isn't even updated yet, but that's the plan. Thanks all!

coloradosky said:
I'm going to send the stickers out Tuesday, so all of them can have the NAZA-M LED sticker for the battery cover. The website isn't even updated yet, but that's the plan. Thanks all!
Thanking You my friend!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20