Controller/Vision stickers

I am humbled!

Feeling so small in Colorado, I am holding today's international contingent of orders for the Phantom stickers we are printing in the photo. WOW!

http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

That these stickers will soon fly in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Italy (yesterday Brazil) is very very cool. As if a little piece of Colorado is heading across the globe in today's mail. Did I mention that impressed me?

Reading this board you don't get the full scope of where these Phantoms have traveled and what they are seeing every day... Nice. Wow.

Attachments

• international mail.jpg
    international mail.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 786
coloradosky said:
I am humbled!

Feeling so small in Colorado, I am holding today's international contingent of orders for the Phantom stickers we are printing in the photo. WOW!

http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

That these stickers will soon fly in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Italy (yesterday Brazil) is very very cool. As if a little piece of Colorado is heading across the globe in today's mail. Did I mention that impressed me?

Reading this board you don't get the full scope of where these Phantoms have traveled and what they are seeing every day... Nice. Wow.

I see mine!!! :)

Great looking decals, any chance of making the 8 around the stick Red with the text reversing out to white? A nice PMS 185

Also in the sign biz - very nice job.

Now that you have a customer base, I have another product suggestion for you.

I bet many of the folks here would be interested in contour-cut Scotchlite replacements for the visibility stripes that come with the Vision (or any of the Phantoms). You'd probably find a market for colors other than red/blue/pink as well, such as yellow/black, etc.

Mosleyh said:

I bet many of the folks here would be interested in contour-cut Scotchlite replacements for the visibility stripes that come with the Vision (or any of the Phantoms). You'd probably find a market for colors other than red/blue/pink as well, such as yellow/black, etc.

I'M IN !!!!! :) :D

My stickers are peeling off... Royal Purple would be awesome... :ugeek:

Mosleyh said:

Great ideas! The colored arm stickers provided by DJI are certainly not automotive grade vinyl, but who am I to be critical? (I already digitized and cut that set for myself) I hear a request for Purple, Black, Yellow... Any others? Checkered pattern? Chrome? This reflective stripe along the length of the arm?

If you were to order a set of custom colors, would you prefer a set of all colors together?

..or individual colors? Or choice of 3 or 5, or... ?

I'll update the website page with options as I have time to create after work. In between flight testing, sleep and work :D .

I'll check back here for group answers that everyone may benefit from, or PM me for specific ideas for your PV (ie: firefighter motif and the like ;) )

lol I don't follow the Vision section here, so I had no idea this thread was here...I was just following the (very short) one in the classifieds section. Was wondering why it didn't seem to generate more interest!

The suggestion I posted in that other thread:

How about a quick pre-flight checklist, to go on the front of the transmitter somewhere:

1. Power on Transmitter
2. Check Flight Mode/IOC switch position
3. Power on Phantom
4. Warm-up/GPS lock
5. Arm motors

I'm still going for a Fire Dept theme in the future. So yellow and red like FD chevrons would be cool replacements over std red or blue.

I hit you up when the holidays are over.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 688
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 677
I'm in for the Scotchlite idea too. Reflective colors would probably make it easier to see in the sunlight.
Black and white Racing Checkboard would be a fun addition, But bright colors would be more practical…

I like the checklist idea too. I already made a 'power on' order sticker for mine with my P-Touch, but black on silver P-Touch tape is rather crude looking.

PAV

How about a motor identification 1-4? if your having an issue with a motor/prop you can see which it is.

I like the new stripes idea too. I think a target theme would be cool on the top of it.

My order is placed.

OI Photography said:
BallisticPhantom said:
How about a motor identification 1-4? if your having an issue with a motor/prop you can see which it is.

I second this suggestion. Like just a number or " M1", "M2" etc to place out on the edge of each arm.

The motor ID stickers are a good idea. I sized them to be small enough to fit under the arm, between the screws (1/4" dia), and just have the numeral, so you could use them to number anything 1-4. I will include them in sticker sets beginning with orders that ship today. See the print layout screen shot below.

Thanks for the idea! ..still working on a checklist sticker for the controller.

Attachments

• IMG_0371[1].JPG
    IMG_0371[1].JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 1,042
I am brand new and saw this post. just placed the order. I should get my PV today so I will hold off putting the stickers on the arms until you have yours available, sounds like a much better idea.

pinfish said:
I am brand new and saw this post. just placed the order. I should get my PV today so I will hold off putting the stickers on the arms until you have yours available, sounds like a much better idea.

THAT is the kind of encouragement that will get me to stay up late and finish that project! You didn't ask for me to do anything, but you're ...waiting...

A little friendliness will get you everywhere..... :lol:

pinfish said:

Me too Mark! :)

Got 'em today... Thank you very much!!!!!

stickers-front.jpg

stickers-back.jpg

-slinger

Would it be better if the "if found" sticker was changed to "reward, if found" instead since it'll give people incentive to call you if found. Just a suggestion.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl