Conquer range extender by titan drones works with p4p - review and feedback

Great idea! Make sure that the 1800 number on the bottom of the screen is correct also and my referral code is in bold this time! :)
All products are evil, and no one would buy them, without someone shilling for them! We are all Conquer Fanboyz on the payroll! :p Will the real customer please step forward! ;)

Reactions: Cody8771
Got mine installed and somewhat tested. About to rain here so the testing will have to wait. It does work. I did fly it far enough to tell that's it's working. Is this thing heavy or what??

Got mine installed and somewhat tested. About to rain here so the testing will have to wait. It does work. I did fly it far enough to tell that's it's working. Is this thing heavy or what??
It is heavy haha. I got a lanyard for the remote for when I use the booster lol. Not that it's too heavy to hold just that I'm afraid of dropping it lol

It is heavy haha. I got a lanyard for the remote for when I use the booster lol. Not that it's too heavy to hold just that I'm afraid of dropping it lol
A transmitter tray might be the best solution. That's what I used with my previous transmitter mods, to support the weight from underneath.

And just for GadgetGuy......

20170420_004730.jpg

Reactions: On_Bail_Cuz
Did you get to fly with yours any today? If so how did it do for you?

Did you get to fly with yours any today? If so how did it do for you?
Unfortunately I did not:( rained some after I had gotten off of work and was running errands once I figured tonight wouldn't happen. I will be definitely flying it (weather permitting) the absolute first chance I get! Get yours out at all?

And just for GadgetGuy......

View attachment 80802
Shure is purrty! :p
My guess is it will perform as well as the bigger MaxxRange antenna, as the size about the same as that one, and much bigger than the smaller DBS-02 which already goes out 6 miles, with amps on the P4! Maybe I can get a free demo Conquer unit "for my unbiased review"! ;)

Unfortunately I did not:( rained some after I had gotten off of work and was running errands once I figured tonight wouldn't happen. I will be definitely flying it (weather permitting) the absolute first chance I get! Get yours out at all?
Yeah I got to fly it about a mile up and then back before the rain set in. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

My guess is it will perform as well as the bigger MaxxRange antenna, as the size about the same as that one, and much bigger than the smaller DBS-02 which already goes out 6 miles, with amps on the P4! Maybe I can get a free demo Conquer unit "for my unbiased review"! ;)
Well if it performs as good as my DBS-02 I will be happy. We'll see tomorrow hopefully.

Well if it performs as good as my DBS-02 I will be happy. We'll see tomorrow hopefully.
It should be, as the panel is even larger, assuming the guts are the same, which should be easy to replicate. These guys are good. Their $499 suitcase setup has been well received among first responders for years. This is just a clever consumer miniaturization of it.

No pic no proof [emoji12][emoji41] u just need to have arms like -OnBailCuz- [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123] or get a lanyard is recommended

Don't worry one of us that are affiliated will hook you up [emoji12]

Not sure about the specs on maxxrange but the specs on this are pretty good

Should we send a news crew over, to video the big reveal? ;):cool:

Yes please, I'd like a documentary on it. Maybe we could start a series?

So when will you get yours Gadgetguy? Since they have the whips in 5.8ghz and they are better then stock antennas I think they are trying to lure you in on the sale.

It should be, as the panel is even larger, assuming the guts are the same, which should be easy to replicate. These guys are good. Their $499 suitcase setup has been well received among first responders for years. This is just a clever consumer miniaturization of it.

So you actually rate them? That would be big news to get approval from you hahaha [emoji851][emoji41]

But the command case would be an awesome set up but it's just too much for people like us.

For the record, I have contacted the company several times to ask questions and each time they responded almost immediately. I will be placing an order soon...and I am not affiliated with the company.

I don't believe you! If your not affiliated then why are you commenting? Your clearly trying to drive sales[emoji106][emoji12]

What colour blue or red?

Yes please, I'd like a documentary on it. Maybe we could start a series?

So when will you get yours Gadgetguy? Since they have the whips in 5.8ghz and they are better then stock antennas I think they are trying to lure you in on the sale.
As much as like the idea, for my P4P in the U.S., it makes no sense to extend my current stock range of 4+ miles without first doing a battery mod, which I am reluctant to do right now, as I need a bird I know has no warranty issues, because the battery mod will void the 12 mo warranty. I have a spare transmitter I could attempt the mod on. I suspect I'll soon be ready to go down the battery mod path, as I have with all my other aircraft. One for extreme range over 4 miles, one stock for everything else. You guys are my beta testers! :cool:

As much as like the idea, for my P4P in the U.S., it makes no sense to extend my current stock range of 4+ miles without first doing a battery mod, which I am reluctant to do right now, as I need a bird I know has no warranty issues, because the battery mod will void the 12 mo warranty. I have a spare transmitter I could attempt the mod on. I suspect I'll soon be ready to go down the battery mod path, as I have with all my other aircraft. One for extreme range over 4 miles, one stock for everything else. You guys are my beta testers! :cool:

Well I too was considering doing the battery mod but I think I'll leave it for now, you can be my beta tested for the battery mod lol

If warranty is voided still dji care refresh would still be available correct? Or if your in the usa I always hear people mentioning State Farm not sure what that is tho

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164