Conquer range extender by titan drones works with p4p - review and feedback

All the amped transmitter mods are heavy, which is why people try and get away without amping the replacement antenna, saving the weight of an extra battery, the amps, and the extra cabling for the amps. In many cases, the DBS-02 by itself is sufficient, and it, alone, is very light weight. Amping it gets you more range and long distance video stability, but only by adding the extra weight, which can be added only when needed. A self-contained all-in-one setup precludes the lighter weight option, unless the panel can be opened, to remove the battery and amps, as a lighter temporary alternative.
Agreed. What is nice about this system though is that it's very quick to change out for dual band whips if you don't want to use the amped setup. I will be receiving the dual band whips toward the end of next week. Stoked to be able to use auto 5.8Ghz when not needing the boosted setup!

If there's anyone that questions the build quality on the inside I think these pics will surely show that they do know how to put together a **** nice antenna system.

20170422_002324.jpg
20170422_002337.jpg
20170422_002346.jpg
20170422_002540.jpg

Agreed. What is nice about this system though is that it's very quick to change out for dual band whips if you don't want to use the amped setup. I will be receiving the dual band whips toward the end of next week. Stoked to be able to use auto 5.8Ghz when not needing the boosted setup!
Good point. Hopefully the whips replicate the original Auto 5.8Ghz results. A second stock transmitter is also always an option.

If there's anyone that questions the build quality on the inside I think these pics will surely show that they do know how to put together a **** nice antenna system.

Indeed! Those huge amps probably explain the extra weight. The Sunhans are tiny and weigh a feather by comparison. The generic black bird amps I was using with my DBS-02 mod, instead of the Sunhans, were also super heavy for their similar size! However, I found they outperformed the Sunhans, so I put up with them. These probably do the same.

I want to know what the center frequency of the panels is so I've asked that question on their site.

On_bail_cuz never warned us about the weight of this thing!

Lol my apologies guys tbh it's not really an issue for me... maybe you guys should hit the gym[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Actually come to think of it I'm pretty sure I did mention the weight... let's see if I can dig it up...

My favourite thing about this is the flexibility and how quickly you can change between the whips and conquer, the penetration also massive thing for me

That's definitely a negative side, although the conquer can also be heavy but the magnet on the mount is super strong and you literally have to pull it off

Found where I mentioned the weight lol sorry I didn't discuss more into it but really not much of an issue for me, there's a possibility you missed this comment

Found where I mentioned the weight lol sorry I didn't discuss more into it but really not much of an issue for me, there's a possibility you missed this comment
Oh that's ok not a big deal breaker for me anyway. Yeah I just couldn't help it I just had to see what was inside this thing. As you can see by the pics they have done a very nice job with it. In no way does it look cheap inside. I was asking them about the center frequency of the flat panels and here's what he had to say.

You Have a New Message
Titan Drones, Inc. replied to your message:

Hi Donald, They are tuned to 2.4 ghz and actually achieve 19 dbi at 2.4. At 2.44 they are at 14 dbi. They operate from 2.34 to 2.482 with 2.4 in the center.

Hit reply to respond to this message.

Reactions: On_Bail_Cuz
Now does anyone have the frequency chart for the Phantom 4? I saw it somewhere a while back but I didn't save it.

Oh that's ok not a big deal breaker for me anyway. Yeah I just couldn't help it I just had to see what was inside this thing. As you can see by the pics they have done a very nice job with it. In no way does it look cheap inside. I was asking them about the center frequency of the flat panels and here's what he had to say.

You Have a New Message
Titan Drones, Inc. replied to your message:

Hi Donald, They are tuned to 2.4 ghz and actually achieve 19 dbi at 2.4. At 2.44 they are at 14 dbi. They operate from 2.34 to 2.482 with 2.4 in the center.

Hit reply to respond to this message.

Lol curiosity killed the cat! I'm glad you did and you posted pics too so thanks for sharing with us who wouldn't think to attempt, is the battery easy to remove and replace? As someone was saying something about it having a recommended life span of 3000 chargers which I think is a ton but wonder if the battery would be an easy replacement if you had used it to that extent

Lol curiosity killed the cat! I'm glad you did and you posted pics too so thanks for sharing with us who wouldn't think to attempt, is the battery easy to remove and replace? As someone was saying something about it having a recommended life span of 3000 chargers which I think is a ton but wonder if the battery would be an easy replacement if you had used it to that extent
Definitely easily replaceable, once the panel is open. It's a standard amp battery. Hopefully, he can put Humpty Dumpty back together again, with the same ease! :cool:

The two separate antenna panels inside are more reminiscent of the largest MaxxRange antenna setup with giant two external separate panels. I thought I remembered the name Titan being associated with it??

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj