Can't connect p3p to app

Yeah, cheers. I've tried all the different USB settings. What I mean is, those settings arnt making a difference because the transmitter is not even being recognised by my phone or tablet to carry these settings over. Regardless of the setting, I've noticed it shows 'no USB connected'

I read heaps of posts about this and all came back to USB settings,at least we get somewhere now,just very strange how you try other devices with same result,,really got me stratching my head,if TV can recognize usb conected mayby somehow the one in your remote gone bad (hate saying that),I be trying every usb cord in the house,,I still searching,,,,,,,,do you have any spares you can try,,,if you was in new zealand I could send you one (usb module),,,,,these phantoms are a bugger without spares,,

Yeah tried a load of USB cables. I really do now think it's a hardware fault. Hopefully as simple as a bad USB port

Yeah tried a load of USB cables. I really do now think it's a hardware fault. Hopefully as simple as a bad USB port
Yeh strange how they just stop working for no reason but that phantoms for ya,all fingers are pointing that way since you have tried just about everything and no one else had really had a say so could well be the fault,you could unmount it and check it reinstall it , it might go mayby fingers crossed,,mayby a ribbon cable inside usb port has stupidly moved somehow ,fingers crossed again,,,,,good with tools , open it up ,, 4 small torax (Allen keys are close fit)torax are just slightly different from Allen keys

I tune back in soon see how you get on,,,show it a grinder,,it might scare it into working,,,best of luck
Ian

OK ... I have seen this USB not connected / recognised etc. before ... it was after mistakenly tapped wrong tab when the Box came up : Do you want to use this USB connection or words similar ... not being careful with fat fingers - I tapped the NO tab and that set the android to NEVER use the USB connection for it ...

I had to go into Settings and reset the USB to factory ,,,,

Nigel

I know you say you tried cables ............ but I can also say that I have a boxful of cables and only ONE works with my P3P ... and I think its a Samsung original white cable ...

I have replacement Samsung cables ... Blackberry and others ... don't work.

I really hate cables ... reminds me of 9 and 25 pin Serial plug days !! UGH !!

Nigel

I'll try that but im almost positive it's not that as I've tried a number of devices

Liam I guess you should do yourself a favour and try install the Go app on a iOS compatible device and see what happens then.
What fw version do you presently have on RC & AC ? On what AC fw were you before the update you’ve mentioned ?

Just a thought here but it has happened to me before but just double check in your wifi setting on your device and make sure you are connected to your ac and not another network like home wifi or something.

Just a thought here but it has happened to me before but just double check in your wifi setting on your device and make sure you are connected to your ac and not another network like home wifi or something.

?? This is a P3P ... not a P3S .... WiFi has nothing to do with his cable connected problem.

Nigel

Reactions: Quest-So
Very similar problem with my Tab S2 try this it worked for me. Now I just have a couple of selections prior to my connection and I'm set. This is an Android bug.

Got mine to work but requires some pre checks. Before you start the DJIGO app check the USB configuration in Developer options for your device. To get to the developer options select apps then settings then scroll down left side and select Developer options, if you do not see that option it means it is not enabled. To enable Developer options scroll down to About on the left side of the screen select it and on the right side you should see Build with some numbers click on the build 7 times to enable Developer Options. Now that it is an option you need to turn it on so go back to the left side and select Developer Options it will change the info on the right hand side again but at the top is a slide button to enable Developer Options. Once it is enabled go back to the left side and select Developer options. From this selection scroll down on the info on the right hand side and look for USB Debugging make sure it is not enabled. Now continue down the list on the right hand side and look for USB Configuration select it and it should open a pop up window and MTF is probably selected, select the RNDIS option. Now go back to the left side and select About the screen will refresh after that go back to select Developer Options again verify USB Options are still RNDIS if so you are set. Now start the controller link the aircraft the DJIGO app should pop up and should be connected. If not close the app by double tapping the return to exit, then go back to settings screen and check the USB configurations and if not set for RINDS select it. I know this sounds like a lot to get it to work but after I did this all I do now is check the USB Configuration and select RINDS then power up as normal.
P3P Samsung Tab S2 Android 7.0,
AC 1.11.20
RC 1.9.2
App 3.1.43

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164