Battery life

Reaction score
I noticed that after charging both the AC and transmitter to full capacity, that the transmitters battery life goes down a lot quicker than the AC is that normal?

Yes, the transmitter uses much less power and will last at least a dozen flights.

So it's not normal, my transmitter shows less green lights than the AC

So you think there's something wrong with the transmitter? I haven't even flown yet just received it for Xmas. I just been using it with the simulator

Ah right, I misread the post, my bad. If you're using the simulator, then the battery life will not be representative, when flying, the transmitter battery life should be much longer than than the aircraft.

Ah right, I misread the post, my bad. If you're using the simulator, then the battery life will not be representative, when flying, the transmitter battery life should be much longer than than the aircraft.
Oh, Alex is right. We didn't know you were not actually flying. I have no experience with that scenario. My understanding is that the Aircraft battery lasts a loooong time just sitting there blinking the lights.

My experience flying is that the transmitter battery appears to be good for about 10 or 12-- 20 minute or maybe less flights, but I have never run the transmitter all the way down. So it sounds like you are allright Pat.

I can fly 5 batteries in my bird and still have two bars showing on my controller. The battery in your controller would appear to be faulty

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl