Backpack for P4?

I got a leathershop to make a sleeve for my p4 using the box that that comes with the p4 and I like it. I have just asked them to make another one that will be a backpack with extra pockets for extra. What do you think
How much did you pay for that?

I bought a military spec 5:11 Rush 72 backpack for mine. Its very tough, extremely water-resistant and just all around "Bad-***"..... I can carry my P4, controller & props along with my E-M1 and 3 lens, 3 liters of water and comfortably hike a 10,000 foot volcano. You'll have to customize the interior yourself, but, Drone World is using it as its "Ultimate Back-Pack" for the P4. Cut your own foam for it with an online service or do what I have, which is roll your P4 up in a beach towel and stuff it in there... (just don't forget and sit on your backpack during a break climbing your own mountain...)
The GoProfessional special edition backpack uses the Rush 72 backpack and has water jet cut foam for the interior. I personally love my Dronecrates P4 backback though

Reactions: BengalBoy
I converted my P2V+ backpack to fit my P4. It's not the greatest pack but it's functional and I like it better than the box it came in. Plus it cost me nothing.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1463006543.876137.jpg

I love my Dronecrates Backpack, it is kinda pricey at $179 but the only other water jet cut foam backpack available is the GoProfessional special edition that retails for $50 more and I don't like the "stuff it" pocket on the 5.11 rush 72 backpack.

Attachments

• Dronecrates P4 Backpack.jpg
    Dronecrates P4 Backpack.jpg
    902.8 KB · Views: 444
  • Dronecrates P4 Backpack 1.jpg
    Dronecrates P4 Backpack 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 445
  • Dronecrates P4 Backpack 2.jpg
    Dronecrates P4 Backpack 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 494
  • Dronecrates P4 Backpack 3.jpg
    Dronecrates P4 Backpack 3.jpg
    913.1 KB · Views: 447
The GoProfessional special edition backpack uses the Rush 72 backpack and has water jet cut foam for the interior. I personally love my Dronecrates P4 backback though
Cool!! I did not know that! That's the one Drone World is selling but customized insert for Phantom 4.. I got it because I was able to purchase a far better all around backpack for 1/2 of a DJI Backpack customized for the P4. Mine is "Camo" colored with a hunter's orange interior and a 3 liter bladder added for long hikes. Its a very nice backpack and gets high ratings among the military personnel who use it. I really like mine, very comfortable with 20lbs of gear.

We just launched a pretty sweet one:
Drone Trekker Phantom 4 BackPack

$129.99

Its a solid build with lifetime warranty, comfortable, and fits as a carry-on. I've been using it the last month and have no complaints. I like that it is low-key, people don't know there is a drone inside
PolarPro_DroneTrekker_Phantom_4_BackPack_1024x1024.png

Shoot over any questions,

Jeff

$129.99

Its a solid build with lifetime warranty, comfortable, and fits as a carry-on. I've been using it the last month and have no complaints. I like that it is low-key, people don't know there is a drone inside

Jeff
No pics of it with the drone inside? How can you have it up and call it a drone Trekker and not post pics of how the drone is situated? Lol

The link he posted have a video of a drone in it :)
Yea I get that but still kind of goofy to not have pics of it. Man, I'm getting less and less tolerant of stuff that doesn't make sense. Lol

Yea I get that but still kind of goofy to not have pics of it. Man, I'm getting less and less tolerant of stuff that doesn't make sense. Lol
The video has a bunch of great scenes with the drones in it.
Great feedback though, will get some images up on the page with the P4 in it.

Thanks!
Jeff

Reactions: maseman88
Cool!! I did not know that! That's the one Drone World is selling but customized insert for Phantom 4.. I got it because I was able to purchase a far better all around backpack for 1/2 of a DJI Backpack customized for the P4. Mine is "Camo" colored with a hunter's orange interior and a 3 liter bladder added for long hikes. Its a very nice backpack and gets high ratings among the military personnel who use it. I really like mine, very comfortable with 20lbs of gear.
You can buy just the foam from dronecrates and it will fit in the 5.11 rush 72 backpack for $85 Click the link then select foam only and you will see the price:
DJI Phantom 4 Backpack

Reactions: BengalBoy

$129.99

Jeff

Jeff,

Loved the video. How and where would I store extra P4 batteries with this backpack? I have three total so I would need space for two.

You can buy just the foam from dronecrates and it will fit in the 5.11 rush 72 backpack for $85 Click the link then select foam only and you will see the price:
DJI Phantom 4 Backpack

Thanks so much for link! That will be the ticket! I'm gonna pick the insert up and now I have a very cool backpack of superior quality & a carrier for my P4 when traveling.

I just ordered the Lowepro Droneguard 450 for $149 with free shipping. Used the 404NoMore coupon and the automatic $50 off on the LowePro store.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Another vote for the ProCraft....
5ee5532a7bd5ef72611bcd5763207dba.jpg

Drone, 2 RC units (1 stock, 1 w ItElite), 6 batteries, charger, Taco RC Windsurfer, Taco RC filter pack, Bestem harness, 3 pairs of props, sunshade, iPad Pro 9.7", collapsible landing pad, all documentation and cables, memory cards and adapters...
All fits easily with plenty of room left over. Easy to reconfigure when/if I decide to change things up.
Thanks to those that recommended this pack. I'm digging it[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl