Backpack for P4?

I signed up for the email newsletter on LowePro's website and about 10 minutes later I got a 15% off coupon code. They included free shipping. Give it a shot.

Bob
I have that brand pack pack for my T3i and i love it. How do you like it for the phantom 4

Here is a link to the video.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Good information and you are 100% correct I work at Southwest and I am so sorry that happen to you. I will bring it up to get the word spread and we have meeting called hot topics. And being I am Drone lover to will make sure this does not happen to fellow Drone people. Im glad the Ops Agent took car of you. Unfortunately these flight attendants not all of them don't have a clue. As for the pilot he does have that right Im sure its because they now have this huge issue right now on the stupid hover boards people bring on Aircraft which are now banded because of the gigantic LI-POLY Battery in them and the cheap ones have leaked and started smoking on the A/C. So they are trying to inform the people of what is good to fly and not good to fly. I will follow up and see what they say.AND YOU KNOW IF YOU CALL CUSTOMER CARE and explain they may compensate you. Also you are so cool and calm I have had hover board people go nuts over being denied boarding.

Reactions: adambfarmer
We just launched a pretty sweet one:
Drone Trekker Phantom 4 BackPack

$129.99

Its a solid build with lifetime warranty, comfortable, and fits as a carry-on. I've been using it the last month and have no complaints. I like that it is low-key, people don't know there is a drone inside
PolarPro_DroneTrekker_Phantom_4_BackPack_1024x1024.png

Shoot over any questions,

Jeff
I like it but i need one to carry my laptop to but i like it and a great price

I ended up with the Lowepro Droneguard 450 as my backpack carrier and the Nanuk 945 waterproof carry case for my boating trips. With discounts I got them both for $435 total, shipping and all, not complaining.

Yes...I was wondering the same thing...I would like to be able to bring some water also...leaning towards drone crate one just for this reason

Jeff,

Loved the video. How and where would I store extra P4 batteries with this backpack? I have three total so I would need space for two.
Thanks! The storage area is actually modular, so you can create slots for batteries, Chargers, even DSLR lenses. I have 5 batteries inside mine, but it gets a little on the heavy side with more than 5 batteries. I am working on taking some more images to show multiple configurations of it.

Jeff

Anyone try this pair? I really need a hardshell waterproof case as I travel in boat and via snowmobile often and I also want a backpack for hikes and on motorbike. I really like the hardcase but the soft backpack doesn't look like it has the most comfortable straps for carrying. Any try these out?

Custom Case and Backpack designed to fit the DJI Phantom 4 - Bundle Pack
I was really torn between the Microraptor and the Drone Crates. Amazon tried to charge me $93 for shipping for the Microraptor so I went with the Drone Crates. I later found out if I ordered directly from Microraptor it was free shipping. Still like the look and versatility of the Microraptor but happy with the Drone Crate.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just wanted to shout out about the excellent service received from Polar Pro. Ordered my Drone Trekker backpack on Sunday, arrived in the UK today.

I ordered some polar pro filters for my phantom 4 and have some feedback - I did have an issue with threading, but read another user talk about how they applied a tiny amount of coconut oil to the threads and I did the same after having not too much trouble with the nd4 filter, but lots of issues with the nd8. I stopped, added a tiny bit of coconut oil to the threads with a q-tip and it's been perfect threading from there on out. If you have issues, just slightly lubricate the threads and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: PolarPro
I ordered some polar pro filters for my phantom 4 and have some feedback - I did have an issue with threading, but read another user talk about how they applied a tiny amount of coconut oil to the threads and I did the same after having not too much trouble with the nd4 filter, but lots of issues with the nd8. I stopped, added a tiny bit of coconut oil to the threads with a q-tip and it's been perfect threading from there on out. If you have issues, just slightly lubricate the threads and you'll be good to go.

Interesting. I have been having trouble getting the ND8 to thread. I can easily thread the stock UV filter but the ND8 always gives me trouble to get it to thread, I may have to give this a try.

Nice Good advice!!

Interesting. I have been having trouble getting the ND8 to thread. I can easily thread the stock UV filter but the ND8 always gives me trouble to get it to thread, I may have to give this a try.
Yeah, I think it's just a lot of dry metal to metal contact and easing that up just a tiny bit makes (at least did for me) a huge difference. It was rough, to the point where I was convinced that I was destroying the threads. Once I added a tiny bit of lubricant, all was right in the world. For sure give it a try.

To polar pro - consider either adding a small amount of lubricant to your threads or adding the suggestion to your instructions. This seems to be one of the biggest complaints, and is easily avoided. I

Reactions: r62ewa
Yeah, I think it's just a lot of dry metal to metal contact and easing that up just a tiny bit makes (at least did for me) a huge difference. It was rough, to the point where I was convinced that I was destroying the threads. Once I added a tiny bit of lubricant, all was right in the world. For sure give it a try.

To polar pro - consider either adding a small amount of lubricant to your threads or adding the suggestion to your instructions. This seems to be one of the biggest complaints, and is easily avoided. I
Absolutely, Will get that in the users guide for sure, and see if we can add a bit of lubricant to the threads off the CNC machines.
Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik