Autopilot Users Must Read!

Reaction score
Email Autopilot and tell them to update, so flight records from Autopilot can be added to Healthydrones.com. So you can check the status of your P3 while using Autopilot.

[email protected]

Reactions: Skylark
Second that!

Reactions: brianb87
Response from Autopilot - PLEASE Email them!

Thanks for the feature request Brian. We are open to all feature requests, but it boils down to priorities. The top priority right now is Waypoint Mode, but we could probably do this in one of the subsequent releases after Waypoints.

-Jim

I am toying with the Autopilot App and it allows automatic uploading of your flight logs. You just have to get your token (copy) and paste it into the app. I just tried it and it worked. The problem that I am having it I cannot get my flight logs synced with my other logs in the DJI Go app. I would like them to be consistent across the board.

That and a few other things as I try to figure out exactly how each function works in the software.

Hi Draco. Autopilot does not allow syncing of the DJI GO files. To sync the DJI Go files, you can either upload the logs manually through the site (please check the HealthyDrones upload page for instructions), or you could use an app called "HD Sync" to automatically upload these files. It is important to note that currently, "HD Sync" is only available for Android. The iOS version is coming in the near future. I hope this helps!

Thank you, I understand that so let me rephrase. My DJI Go logs show up when I sync across all my devices. I assume the repository for them is DJI.

However, none of my log files from the autopilot show up in the DJI Go app so those log files are missing. I know autopilots files are auto uploaded to the healthy drones site ( which is wonderful and full of info. Thank you for taking the time to create and share)

What I am looking for is to get the log files from autopilot to show in the DJI repository so both locations show the same amount of flight time.

The AutoPilot logs are not compatible with DJI GO, it's a different file format. So in the DJI Go app you can only view DJI GO log files and not logs from other apps. You could use HealhtyDrones to view all of your flights and total amount of flight time from all apps. I hope this helps!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl