Anybody use a hoodman?

Great Customer Service From Hoodman!

A short time ago I lost one of the buckles on my Hoodman Aviator HAV2. I contacted the company to purchase a replacement buckle; they responded by email with picture files (of their buckles) attached and a request that I identify which buckle I’d lost. I anticipated they’d respond with a replacement price and I’d order same; they didn’t do that. They responded by immediately sending me a replacement at no cost to me (product or shipping). I’m very impressed with their customer service and via this post I say thank you.

I use my Phantom 4 to capture video of my son surfing off the beach near Wilmington, NC. I’ve not always had the Hoodman; before that acquisition I simply placed a beach towel over my head and the controller/iPad so I could see the screen. I know it was strange but it worked. The hood I purchased from Hoodman a while back now makes it possible to fly at the beach in the brightest sunlight without looking like some strange person sitting near the shore with my head and upper torso under a towel or blanket.

Thanks Hoodman for some great customer service!
1741df083cd75447bd8a4f08a1a63ce7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Numone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga