Another P2 battery clone to consider

Happyflyer said:
I got a tracking number in a couple of days. Just checked and it has cleared sorting in Shenzhen. Other shipments, I wait for about a week after this notice and it gets to Chicago next, then to my house. Takes time to get stuff from China unless you pay UPS or FedEx big bucks.

As I said before your tracking number will become valid on it's last-leg of the shipment, which it has now.

For anyone that has emailed me with their orders numbers and it has been past 15 working days since you have received your "been shipped" email, I am working on with the shipping vendor to find out where it is. Do know this is China, things are amazingly slow and backwards, please be patient until I get the update from my shipping vendor.

If you never received your tracking number then login into your account and you can see the details there, good chance the "it's been shipped" email is in your spam box.

More details on how we do economical shipping of li-po's from China; http://nukerc.com/blog/cat/new/post/we_kick_arse/

- For everyone else, if you want a 3P come and check this out; http://nukerc.com/3p-battery-adapter-ch ... tom-2.html
- Next batch of P2 batteries will be arriving next week.

Garysam said:
Hmmmmmm .... Why am I thinking this place is Not legit

Hope I'm wrong

All transactions are made through Paypal, if your package doesn't arrive you get a refund.

nukerc said:
Happyflyer said:
I got a tracking number in a couple of days. Just checked and it has cleared sorting in Shenzhen. Other shipments, I wait for about a week after this notice and it gets to Chicago next, then to my house. Takes time to get stuff from China unless you pay UPS or FedEx big bucks.

As I said before your tracking number will become valid on it's last-leg of the shipment, which it has now.

For anyone that has emailed me with their orders numbers and it has been past 15 working days since you have received your "been shipped" email, I am working on with the shipping vendor to find out where it is. Do know this is China, things are amazingly slow and backwards, please be patient until I get the update from my shipping vendor.
No it has not. That statement above was corrected by me as a different shipment from China.
All and I mean ALL of the items I have had shipped from China appeared on the China tracking AS SOON AS THE ITEM WAS RECEIVED BY THEM. This battery still shows they have not received ANYTHING. Fine print shows they have no info as of today.
(part of the tracking number was removed after I copied this page)

Attachments

• China track.jpg
    China track.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 507
If the money is refundable, then what is the point of this?
(i.e webpage, forum posts, etc)

A ruse or some type of joke?

N017RW said:
If the money is refundable, then what is the point of this?
(i.e webpage, forum posts, etc)

A ruse or some type of joke?

I was hoping this thread was going to be: I got the battery, these are the specs, flight times, charge times etc.

Instead it is: I want my Battery, what is the latest shipping no, it is so great, can't wait, anyone heard anything about somebody who saw a picture of a mouse once, which may or may not have anything to do with anything?!? (RotorPixel repeat)

*SIGH*

was hoping this thread was going to be: I got the battery, these are the specs, flight times, charge times etc.

Instead it is: I want my Battery, what is the latest shipping no, it is so great, can't wait, anyone heard anything about somebody who saw a picture of a mouse once, which may or may not have anything to do with anything?!? (RotorPixel repeat)

lol ya every time I see there is a new reply to this thread I chec to see if maybe its some one saying yippy yippy I got my battery.

I just got excited when the ups guy came to the door a few minutes ago with a small box in his hand and thought gee maybe its the battey. cause I didn't order any thing else and am not expecting any thing else. But the box was rather heavy then he goes out to the truck and brings in this huge 6 foot long box with more stuff in it. and I said I have no idea what this is and the driver says are you so and so and there is some freaking chain link fence parts and a gate that I have no clue whats so ever what the heck thats for or why some place sent me a chain link fence gate. cause I sure as heck didn't order any thing like that or even think about any thing like that. Dam I wanted a battery not a fence gate.

J.James said:
I just got excited when the ups guy came to the door a few minutes ago.......some freaking chain link fence parts and a gate that I have no clue whats so ever what the heck thats for or why some place sent me a chain link fence gate. Dam I wanted a battery not a fence gate.
ROFLMAO
That's the best one yet......

Good way to get a cheap loan ... 100 + people giving nearly 100$ a piece .. then send out the odd battery .. maybe even a DJI one .. get more orders... keeping the fund going ... .. better than going to the bank . :)

I will say that I did order one too .. but asked for my refund last week and got it back . I can wait now as my dealer is going to replace my two faulty ones.

4wd said:
https://store.dji.com/product/intelligent-battery

Have DJI dropped the price?
I wonder why.

Yep was just on their site the day before yesterday trying to find warranty info on two batteries I had to send back. Price is now $129 each.

rudedog said:
4wd said:
https://store.dji.com/product/intelligent-battery

Have DJI dropped the price?
I wonder why.

Yep was just on their site the day before yesterday trying to find warranty info on two batteries I had to send back. Price is now $129 each.

Excellent, considering it only has about 20 bucks in parts its still $$$$$ :lol:

woooo I checked the tracking on on the rcnuke battery that scence 6/25 has not been showing any info and now today some thing is finely showing on the tracking tho its looking like it was just sent or posted today.

Outward Registered Letter
Destination - United States of America
The item was posted on 7-Jul-2014 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

JJ, good to hear. Where did you find the tracking info - hongkong post website? I still can't find anything anywhere.

Thanks, J.James,
My email from them that it was shipped 15 days ago now shows the 7/7 date also. So now I have to wait another 15+ days for it to arrive. This is getting to be a big pile of Bull ????

I'm hoping that when it said that it posted today at 12am that it really just means the info posted at that time. Cause I'm not waiting another 2 weeks.

found out that the posted date was meaning its when they finely mailed it and its still just now saying its preparing to leave Hong kong. So its not even cleared hk customs holding yet and even if it gets threw that its also got to some how also make it threw customs inspection when it gets this side of the pond to.

****. Stumbled on the NukeRC site the other day, it sounded like a promising alternative to the $160 DJI batteries.

But seeing this thread, and how many people have ordered them yet NOBODY has actually received one makes me hesitant. You'd think that if this company wanted to make a splash they'd have a bunch of them queued-up and ready to send-out fast to get them in people's hands and get some reviews going.

Oh well, at least now DJI has dropped the price of their batteries so I won't feel like I'm getting ripped-off as much when I order them...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl