Another P2 battery clone to consider

Well, its Tuesday night at 8:00pm and I don't have a tracking number. If I don't have one by Wednesday AM showing it will arrive in the next 4-5 days I will cancel the order and contact Paypal. Their is simply no excuse for this. They took my money right away but for some reason they didn't feel fit to ship it after almost a week. Lesson learned

Hi all,

Registered to post on this thread. Fairly new to the hobby with a P2, h3-2d, GP3 Black and just set up FPV and GS. No issues so far, touch wood, (other than burning out the FPV Tx doing a battery cycle :oops: ) and generally enjoying the machine.

I ordered a couple of these batteries to try out - worst case to power my GS. I ordered on 17/6 and other than my money being quickly taken, I have heard jack. My order doesn't show on my account, and I haven't received the apparent email regarding delays and tracking numbers.

I have sent 2 emails requesting a status update with no response. If I don't hear by tomorrow I will be cancelling my order.

It's a shame but it would appear we must continue to deal with the DJI price gouging. I wonder whether nuke has run into legal issues with DJI, or problems with shipping the Lipos perhaps. Very strange way to establish confidence in a new business if indeed it is legit.

Sanababit said:
I smell a scam, lol

Sana

I did too .. so I sent a email yesterday saying that since I did not get the tracking no promised last week I was cancelling my order and would wait for others to test out on the Phantom forum . I asked my Paypal account to be credited . This morning I have received a email saying my account was credited the full amount . So now I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Its hard to understand you go to the trouble to manufacture a product without checking on your shipping and export details.

I also hope someone gets their batteries to see the results .

PeterW_R said:
I've also ordered one and got a tracking number. I expect delivery this week.

Did you get a tracking number or an order number? Big difference

I sent an email last night (Wednesday morning in China) requesting them to cancel my order and refund my money. To my surprise I got an email from PayPal with a credit to my account. So as of now count me out of the testing. Real shame I was looking forward to it but not when it takes them a week or more to get their "In Stock" product out the door, thats a pretty piss poor when to do business.

Finally received notification that my order has been shipped 8 days after I ordered, with tracking number. We shall see what happens.

I just got an email also that mine is now shipping and a tracking number for HK post

Well the tracing number is not coming up with any info and I reread the email they sent and its saying some thing about the tracking number wont show any thing till its on the last leg of its last-leg of its Destination. Which sounds a bit strange. Being that dont sound like any kind of tracking in my book and any thing else I ever ordered it usually will at least show the item was accepted once its at the first place on the trip.

How about contacting the shipping agent to see what can be ascertained from them?

I got a tracking number in a couple of days. Just checked and it has cleared sorting in Shenzhen. Other shipments, I wait for about a week after this notice and it gets to Chicago next, then to my house. Takes time to get stuff from China unless you pay UPS or FedEx big bucks.

Well that makes for one person atleast saying they see it moving threw. So thats a good sign at least.

So im not going to sweat it all that much this early. And is pretty normal for a lot of stuff from china to take its time.

Tho I have one place that manufacture some electronics for me that is so fast i don't even know how they do it. it takes a few weeks to get the orders ready. But they are at my door in about 18 hours from the time they leave the factory.

J.James said:
Well that makes for one person atleast saying they see it moving threw. So thats a good sign at least.
Oh Bummer! This what you get for being up at hours when you should be in bed.
I do have a tracking number Emailed to me on the battery. But, China post still shows they have not received anything yet. The china post number that I mixed up with the battery is something else I recently ordered from China.
Uhmmmm, Ooooops!

Oh Bummer! This what you get for being up at hours when you should be in bed.
I do have a tracking number Emailed to me on the battery. But, China post still shows they have not received anything yet. The china post number that I mixed up with the battery is something else I recently ordered from China.
Uhmmmm, Ooooops!

Ah I just was going to ask you what shipper they gave you a tracking number for.
Not only is mine not tracking still either I just went to HK posts site directly and seen some thing not good at all. They had a popup window to remind people that lithium battery's are strictly prohibited and not allowed to be shipped at all.
Sounds like they are pretty serious to and they x ray and look for any thing that even looks like or shipped like a litho and also mention that not only will they not be allowed and the shipper will not be refunded there postage but also liable to criminal prosecution.. Some thing tells me theres no way were getting out battery's.

http://www.hongkongpost.hk/eng/publicat ... /index.htm

Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
Notices

18 March 2014
Guidance on Posting of Outbound Air Mail Items
Recently, there is an increasing number of air mail items detected to contain suspected dangerous articles, particularly lithium batteries. Hongkong Post (HKP) reiterated that the sending of air mail items (including Speedpost) that contain dangerous articles is prohibited. The air mail items containing dangerous articles would be rejected. Moreover, the senders will not be entitled to any postage refund and may be liable to prosecution

I've purchased a few batteries from China recently (not Hobbyking, too). Typically, it takes a long time for the shipping information to hit the post, and once it does, it's out of date until it hits the country of delivery. My last couple of orders took about 3 weeks for delivery IIRC.

Still waiting for mine also, ordered 2 weeks ago. Only just shipped a couple of days ago. Tracking number received but no information yet (this is pretty normal in my experiences). Customer service and support from Nuke has been great, much better than any other company in China that I have ordered from to date.

When there's smoke there is (should be) fire.
I read this thread today, gone to their website and the product (if there was any) is out of stock.

I have two batteries (paid 205$ for each one of them in Greece), I need two more to have the needed autonomy. I guess I'll have to pay 410$ more for "nothing" just to stay on the ....safest side, and this feels not good.

When there's smoke there is (should be) fire.
I read this thread today, gone to their website and the product (if there was any) is out of stock.

Seems there is a lot of smoke with this place and its seeming more and more like they are blowing smoke up peoples bums.

I now some times shipping from china can take awhile. But I also dont get to worried when its from a co that atleast has some sort of established history AND has actully had real customers ever get there stuff. Which rcnuke has NONE nada zero zip Only thing I can seem to find are thos that ordered from them. but cant find a single person whats so ever that can say they ever received any thing. also all there customer reviews all seem to be writing BY THEM.

Customer service and support from Nuke has been great, much better than any other company in China that I have ordered from to date. Actually I have found they don't have any better customer service as far as after the sale service is concerned and every response they give is more of the hurry up and wait stalling type response. Now when I asked them how is the tracking number they gave me any sort of tracking number if it will not be trackable according to them till AFTER the item arrives at its final destination. I also asked them how is it going to even mae it here considering that HK post not only dont allow them to be shipped but that they also xray all packages to ensure no one is trying to sneek any threw. THEN they send me a link to a new post on there blog about how they are some sort of bad asses and they they use some sort of speshial shipping method to ship there stuff and a bunch of other stuff that even if it is true they are not going to be around for long esp if they are posting that they are circumventing shipping rules and the law. http://nukerc.com/blog/cat/new/post/we_kick_arse/ and look at the ridiculous comment on the bottom of that page about some one saying they got some sort of package from some one and was hopeing it was there order yet never bothered to even open it and see. yet they some how had time to go post about the package that may or may not be from rcnuke. COME on now who does that?????

posted on 6/23/2014 9:08 AM
I think mine has just arrived... I have a US postal address on it. And a customs invoice here infront of me to pay.. I hope its for my order as I cant see what else it oculd be?
yet they some how had time to go post about the package that may or may not be from rcnuke. COME on now who does that?????

If this place is not a scam I will be real surprised. Its not got all the hallmarks of a scam site. even the fast customer service responses that don't really address any thing and just keeps the stale going on and on and on as long as they can. Which is what scammers do to buy more time before word gets out they are a scam. They also have the perfect product to pull a scam on being its some thing that other desperately need to hope if for real and at a good price. one could make a killing in a few weeks selling some thing they don't have and then getting all the money and never being heard from again in a few weeks. Even if they put out of stock in the page can help convince some one they might be legit and also makes it seem as if others have had confidence in them and ordered so that some one feels ok and decides to get on the wagon if they feel others are trusting a place and ordering.

I hope its not the case with rcnuke but Like I said Id be surprised now if they are for real and 2 even if they are they WILL NOT be in business all that long any way if dude ends up in jail or on the run from the law eventually for willfully shipping contraband and also posting about on the site so openly .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20