Am I a Sucker

Reaction score
Aloha All,

I just ordered a refurbished Phantom 4 from DJI for 799. Is this good deal?
Ive been searching online for about a month now and it seemed good. Ill get the DJI care.

I also got 2 more batteries 3 total and the HDMI module and some fat shark googles so my kids can watch as I fly.

I've heard both sides of refurbished. 1) It's a returned item that got looked at by a human, checked out, and sent back out for sale. Even a new one doesn't get that kind of attention. 2) I've heard buyers remorse when things start to go wrong. "Never again" buying a refurbished anything. You have to wonder how/why they have so many refurbished units available for sale.

Last edited:
Thats about what I paid for my refurbished P4 some months ago. I have no regrets...

Yeah I am a long time apple laptop refurb buyer and that was the same mind set that it gets more attention than brand new 1s, and come come with the same warranty. don't mind a scratch or 2. I'll update this post when I get it and any issue, hopefully not tho.

Bought my refurb unit May and haven't had any issues. Still flying after the latest
Firmware update while many others are complaining of issues.
I did have limp gimbal occasionally with previous firmware but latest version
02.00.0106 fixed that

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl