Ahhh, welcome back F/W 1.1.9

Yes i know.

But try instal 1.5, then 1.4.

After that you can`t.
I also did dowgrade from 1.4 to 1.3.2. But after the moment you install 1.5, say goodbye to 1.3.2...:(

msinger, did reply faster ;-)

Any updates on this? Anybody upgraded to 1.5 and able to use MVOM0Fw.bin file to roll back to 1.3.2 & earlier?

Reactions: Mordor
Any updates on this? Anybody upgraded to 1.5 and able to use MVOM0Fw.bin file to roll back to 1.3.2 & earlier?
Tried it....failed. P3 not even read the service file...wait for 2 minutes & nothing happen. Service file only works for 1.1.9 - 1.26 firmware....I think so.

Damm......thank you very much for try it !

If only someone could do a new file....all our problems would be solved....

Dammm DJI policy!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Can anyone confirm if old DJI Go 1.0.7 is compatible with 1.4 remote fw? Or do we need 1.3?

Great. Thanks. I hadn't seen that.

1. Place the .bin file on a freshly formatted SD card (formatted from Windows, not the pilot app)
2. Put the SD card in the Phantom and power up. You will hear D -- D -- D -- D beeps for a couple of minutes. When you hear 1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps DD -- D -- D, it's ok to turn off the Phantom.
3. Format the SD card again and put the 1.1.9 .bin file on the card and put that into the Phantom.
4. Power on and listen to the beeps again in the same way.

Once done you can check to ensure you are on 1.1.9 in the pilot app under the About section. Be sure to calibrate the IMU and go through the checks as you normally would for any firmware update.
Now what is the procedure to use this file for the remote? Im thinking the remote fw seems to be where the issue lies with 1.5 and 1.4.

Now what is the procedure to use this file for the remote? Im thinking the remote fw seems to be where the issue lies with 1.5 and 1.4.
I dont think I have heard of any confirmed cases where someone was able to downgrade the FW on their RC. Have you heard of any?

I'm pretty sure the restrictions are being held in place due to the rc firmware and DJI Go. I have a feeling this this is why DJI elected to have their app take over the updating process. I could be wrong, but who ever can get the rc downgraded will have this beat.
Even if we are able to get the bird downgraded to the earliest versions, without downgrading the RC, I think we will be stuck.

1st we need to intercept the package that DJI Go app sends to the rc through the USB cord which is possible. Then we need a programmer to read and modify the file enough just to allow older versions to be once again used.

Introduce programmers to the hobby. Then they will hack on their own

Have You tried step-by-step downgrading from 1.5 to 1.4 and then from 1.4 to 1.3?

You are really lucky. To SW developer point of view, they always think of an UPGRADE and no DOWNGRADE FW available. Based on my experience there is always trouble if you downgrade your FW form Upgraded version (not on our DJI though..)

Why i am asking - because since 1.4 the added additinoal NFZ's. 1.3.20 seems to be most reasonable f/w.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl