With all this talk of range.. 32 channel mod on P4?

yeah, I had the hack installed on my iPhone 6 plus and when I upgraded the app and connected to the P4 it worked without having to do anything extra.

Quick question, do you choose the channel with a green line, or one with no red or green lines? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Please give a link here if you know the download link. I had it on my p3 and did not seem to work on the new p4. I'll like to install the lates version.

Here is the config file.

Attachments

• 32channels.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 2,626
There should be a config file in the zip. I have a Mac, and use that on the iPhone and iPad. I am not sure if it will work for Android devices.

There should be a config file in the zip. I have a Mac, and use that on the iPhone and iPad. I am not sure if it will work for Android devices.
If I'm using iTunes to drop these config files into the IOS GO app, it shouldn't matter if I'm using a MAC or PC, correct?

So the confusing part is there are two config files, one in each of these two folders below. Which one is for IOS? The naming of these folders is unclear. There should be only one config file for IOS, so I'm trying to understand which one is for IOS.
upload_2016-3-31_22-0-4.png

Try this one. Remove the " .txt" at the end. I uploaded this from a pc.

Attachments

• .DJI.configs .txt
    48 bytes · Views: 279
"My files/Device storage/Android/data/dji.pilot/files"
Try that, these are hidden so you will have to "show hidden files",
this is achieved differently depending on which device your on. Make sure the the DJI.configs file is unzipped.

Are you connected to a PC or Mac?
Try downloading winrar and do the whole thing on the Android.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl