With all this talk of range.. 32 channel mod on P4?

I made a quick video for you perhaps it will help.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If you cannot see the android or data directory in winrar, open up the "my files" app, and choose to show hidden files.

Make sure hidden files are showing then download winrar, using winrar navigate to downloads then navigate inside the zipped dji.config folder, and long press on the dji.configs file then choose copy to clipboard.

Still using winrar navigate to the "My files/Device storage/Android/data/dji.pilot/files" folder, your directory may look different but MAKE SURE you are in the
"data/dji.pilot/files" folder, notice the "files" at the end of the directory, if it just says "data/dji.pilot" you are in thr wrong DIR, once you are INSIDE the "data/dji.pilot/files" folder look up in the top right of winrar for the paste symbol.

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderbird
I made a quick video for you perhaps it will help.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If you cannot see the android or data directory in winrar, open up the "my files" app, and choose to show hidden files.

Hugs for u my man
was so simple and i got it working
thank you so much for your effort making the video :)

Reactions: Ibmftw
I wish you guys would just use the search option.
Here is the zip file once again!
http://www.drxmedia.com/32Channels.zip
Sorry, Just so many repeated threads on this topic..
This file works! I'm flying on all 4's:cool:

Quick question
Which is the best one to choose
I see from 22 to 32 onwards no bars at all

It is generally considered the higher the better, best way to find out is test in your area. When you say no bars at all, do you mean no reception on both links or no bars at all in your image transmission settings? Have you changed your devices location to US?

For the life of me I can't get any joy with this. I've unzipped the file on my Mac used iTunes to put in in the DJI Go app. Still no joy?! Does this look right please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-24 at 11.48.00.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-24 at 11.48.00.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 391
For the life of me I can't get any joy with this. I've unzipped the file on my Mac used iTunes to put in in the DJI Go app. Still no joy?! Does this look right please?
The file cannot be unzipped as a folder in the root directory. The file must be placed as itself in the go app main root directory. Take out file from folder then place in. Just click add file and then let it over write the existing file and then your good to go. Good luck.. BB..

The file cannot be unzipped as a folder in the root directory. The file must be placed as itself in the go app main root directory. Take out file from folder then place in. Just click add file and then let it over write the existing file and then your good to go. Good luck.. BB..

Bluebird, I think I love you a little bit! Success! How do I select a channel? I am in custom mode but can't see where to select? In auto, will it just channel select as it did before mod? Sorry for the questions. I'll leave you in peace!!

Attachments

• IMG_0003 (1).jpg
    IMG_0003 (1).jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 385
Thank you Thunderbird. I thought as much. Really appreciate everyone's help on this forum.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Bluebird, I think I love you a little bit! Success! How do I select a channel? I am in custom mode but can't see where to select? In auto, will it just channel select as it did before mod? Sorry for the questions. I'll leave you in peace!!
Good to see you got it figured out. As thunderbird states above, You will have to be connected to the bird in order to select the appropriate channel that works best in your area. When in custom mode, you will see the channel selection box. click on it to select channel. Channel 30 has been my choice for best video range.

Reactions: Fitcherama
There has been confusion about this hack and what is intended for. Some folks are under the impression that range increase with this mod effects overall range.
I must remind all that read this post that the mod only effects the Light Bridge video connection frequencies. not the the RC range itself. If you are only paying attention to video range because it does not drop while in flight, You could possibly loose RC connection and still have video. Always pay attention to the the status bars for RC control distance rather than just the video itself. If you have a antenna mod such as just a wind surfer, Your RC along with the video mod can achieve ranges of up to 12,000 ft on a good day. Anything after that is just a reward.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fitcherama
I am having issues with the standard HD Auto mode sticking in the P4:

DJI logs do not include the channel, so we never know if it hops anyway. Litchi is using a single channel, even if set to Auto. They replied that this is a P4 issue. I set it to Auto in DJI-Go app, then Litchi stays in Auto, as long as the setting is 10 mb. As soon as I try to reduce the quality to 4, Litchi goes to Custom channel and it also changes the DGI-Go app setting to custom!

I think the Auto mode does not work as advertised, thus limited range, poor screen video in the P4.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic