P4 slow with obstacle avoidance on

Reaction score
There are many posts about this but no apparent fix. P4 super slow in all directions with OA on. In sport and ATTI the speed is as expected. Used DJI assistant and reset default settings. All Go4 settings are good with no errors. IMU calibrated and good. Done OA calibrations with Assistance 2
Same results. The aircraft flys perfectly otherwise . TIA

There are many posts about this but no apparent fix. P4 super slow in all directions with OA on. In sport and ATTI the speed is as expected. Used DJI assistant and reset default settings. All Go4 settings are good with no errors. IMU calibrated and good. Done OA calibrations with Assistance 2
Same results. The aircraft flys perfectly otherwise . TIA
If you turn off OA (in P-mode) does it fly normally?
And are you sure it's not in Beginner mode?

Yes if I turn off OA in P mode it flys great, the minute I switch on OA I get a crawl . No OA radar or alerts that it ‘thinks’ something is there, no OA errors

All I can see from previous posts was rolling back firmware. Or update as that one seems to cause what you experienced.

Capt the other P4 with same 0810 firmware works a treat. Shall I roll back the one with issues and try ?
Only suggest because of that solving the same issue for others. Can't hurt, just remember to have a fan blowing on the lower portion of drone during the firmware change to prevent overheating. Ìf it helps you can revert back if desired. I've had good success with the last update issued, believe it was in late 2018 but all can get corrupted and need refresh.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl