Who will be the first PhantomPilots member to have the P4?

P3PCanada already has one.

Edit... well he posted a photo holding one, but, is it him???

We'll see. I ordered one as soon as they were available in the DJI store.

I am happy and upset at the same time... I bought a P3Pro for Christmas, and now there's the P4... 45 mag top speed in gps, 28 min flight time, object avoidance, wow.

Should I try and sell my used P3Pro and try and recap whatever money I can scavenge to get the phantom 4?

I am happy and upset at the same time... I bought a P3Pro for Christmas, and now there's the P4... 45 mag top speed in gps, 28 min flight time, object avoidance, wow.

Should I try and sell my used P3Pro and try and recap whatever money I can scavenge to get the phantom 4?

I would wait and see. You frequently hear of people having problems in the first few weeks/months of a new release. Without talking about the recent massive price drop of the P3 series. Enjoy your P3P which I am sure is a great drone.
But, on the other hand, what would I know, I still fly a P1 ;)

There's always something "better" coming out...

Enjoy your P3P! Are the extra features really worth it to you?
The battery life isn't THAT much better.
I thought with the bigger size it would have been much longer flight time.

Reactions: Alex Hill

I don't mean to piss on your parade.. But didn't it occur to you that at Christmas we were only a short way from the release of a new Phantom? Even I knew (and I've never owned and don't own a phantom) that one would be coming out in the first quarter, or at least soon after!!

I don't mean to piss on your parade.. But didn't it occur to you that at Christmas we were only a short way from the release of a new Phantom? Even I knew (and I've never owned and don't own a phantom) that one would be coming out in the first quarter, or at least soon after!!
Excuse me for asking.. But then wth are you doing on a phantom pilots website?? Hahaha Are you lost?

Didn't it occur to you that I might be thinking of buying one! DUH!!
Pardon me.. It's just that you've been quietly sitting on the sidelines for so long... Just get one! :). You wont regret either model. Heck, even the p1 is fun for first timers.

Pardon me.. It's just that you've been quietly sitting on the sidelines for so long... Just get one! :). You wont regret either model. Heck, even the p1 is fun for first timers.

Yes, I've been waiting a while, but I like to do my homework before I buy. Thats why I join forums such as this one. The P4 could be the one.. Assuming they don't release a professional version in the next few weeks!

Can anyone tell me what time the PH4 went on sale this morning. Was in a stupid long meeting and missed the reveal. Got an email at 0930 pacific time with a link to buy. I know they are shipping on the 15th in the order of payment received. Just curious to how far back in the line I am. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Right around 12:00 PM EST.
Thanks. I'm about 45 mins behind the power curve. Wonder how many days or weeks 45 mins will push me out. Anyone preorder the PH3?How long did it take to come in? I'm a noob if you haven't figured out already. Just bought a phantom 3 a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. I'm returning it today and I think I'm going to have withdrawals. I've flown it everyday since I got it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl