Who will be the first PhantomPilots member to have the P4?

On DJI's website, it says they will start shipping on March 15th in the order the orders were received. It just depends on many people were buying right off the bat.

Yes, I've been waiting a while, but I like to do my homework before I buy. Thats why I join forums such as this one. The P4 could be the one.. Assuming they don't release a professional version in the next few weeks!
im not sure its the ground shaker, hell 12 months until the P5, now that ones gonna be the showstopper I can't wait.

I had mine ordered within ten minutes of it becoming available, so now to see how long it takes for them to ship it.

On DJI's website, it says they will start shipping on March 15th in the order the orders were received. It just depends on many people were buying right off the bat.

I would venture to guess that your talking at least 100K people bought this right out of the starting gate and then to think of how many dealers are going to be getting their shipments, so the first wave of P4's could top well over 250K, Might sound a bit high, but think about those in other countries that order through the U.S., instead of waiting for the P4 to become available in their own country. A small per centage I am sure, but just adds to the overall numbers.

I ordered mine today plus two extra batteries. We'll see how they do in the battery department this time.
Did you also purchase an additional charger? I mean you can only charge one and fly one otherwise correct?

Lots of people have them lol .. How much was the bet !! Who won !!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine is scheduled to be delivered Tomorrow (Tuesday March 15). I ordered it via a special portal for Apple Employees, so I am not sure if that impacting the shipping timeframe or not. I order it a couple days ago.

Mines model "b" not "a" like the one show in in the video ?? Higher powered resistors for more torque !!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've had mine since Thursday 3/10/16. :)

dPZnmX93AhETU1Ib3zPvb9y2pbFSmRnWd9zbaD-Ez-C6za0gWfoEmxKHvUyAYAjMo2OW2X-ifW_zcRRvnQYrNIM1HtRl6jP8yEUBoq-XQPkSbzmjiqVfGImxS3vHJ07PaLoaBg-5u_I0Y0pYOyxdyH6zXf5vycCWRKebKykl7G2lwl1FrCa5X0p1SwCzXI2Z6-1PjhhVnZbXVzWcRe9H2bFwPdcIswc6tkFKFJQ91UUpzjAnIHDulnPeQUbGcBezPW1tgd4Ect95u1S8o6GZD-dy3U9dO6J66TU9uuotpNgWcA27F1gf9zOFSapGc1qIsxQVXCJaRv98gS-7fMHjkNYtO6a3HKN_CYFfgk5l8rCmiE4OvS22aNI4gfkzZe5750N_RCXCxYEyZgY-kvG8K4j-tKKfc7ZLLwYR2VIDVp_7CPZHmR4GZ8r0F7HvdPNNWClviOKBGtKyx6XvK2jtnqgsQzwDwZumiA-bO89wlAUN9Q9-do0IRqYpIFiljtCM7ZBtOGMEDUHMGi6hZghC6giCGa6KiCiqr9S3CkIffCvi17TgmRc8DtKzsk-25vDU5YjXhA=w359-h634-no

-sRkNKiuJKkVQu4Z-FP3ZlNFtcMG-9IZ_JSW1_5epAy2hnSUibNbXTDUF1Y_4oMYhJ2xCAJS6lqp8oY_ZI2uxbuiCR0k7wZpabSlfbhwzy6eeMVM_oGpOVi9lqEdKD3vS6tfKHMEFAir5QBdhTWbfxNaiz0fe3hopei2UCdBOXzmhGJQ5lqSHzCjoT_lqmyhabNRUPBqbQxNEwiit2LzmAtddsGqsvAHAZT6bNZYnAGu5AXbIXmwnKLXgrqA-5DcWaYofqE6vslBvI8MeXif51sTHVSk2-sM419qMScDSbBc2WnPieXKE2XOov3R-ZfIaurFN0HQN3uUAbA6TsnJGPxVKWpDGMrcuuKSyb6lWwwm-eZ6V208bGeVYwJMyr-k1wVmdq3qrZGkNKH0eXhNs8Dcsnd_g9TGVdDhUZDB3bikU-SW0L8v4vqRcZFaFF9MG6dRHEYV3ZFR6GyyfH1uyP1iDe4V3w1VW58Iprg6h_PfUmasyW6kQNZ59hXhUIov_1Vte6hLH6dISCjLdn53rB0Y46iwuGHpK8NjxgQ0TeJZ7paFxU4BToPA5TdTPKStGmZNPA=w357-h634-no

Place your wagers. My money is on msinger.

No you should NOT sell your P3 Pro!

You should add a P4 to your fleet! ;)

I am happy and upset at the same time... I bought a P3Pro for Christmas, and now there's the P4... 45 mag top speed in gps, 28 min flight time, object avoidance, wow.

Should I try and sell my used P3Pro and try and recap whatever money I can scavenge to get the phantom 4?

Got an email that mine had been shipped today about three hours ago, so now to see when it will show up here, in ARK.

I am happy and upset at the same time... I bought a P3Pro for Christmas, and now there's the P4... 45 mag top speed in gps, 28 min flight time, object avoidance, wow.

Should I try and sell my used P3Pro and try and recap whatever money I can scavenge to get the phantom 4?
Yes.. Sell your P3P..

Phantom 3 Pro / iPad Air 2

I got mine this morning too, a day earlier than initially promised by FedEx. Firmware is upgraded in the craft and RC, new app updated, I'm ready to fly today after work. Got my two extra batteries too! Daylight savings time arrived just in time, sweet!

Notice I have the big B on the outside of the box also, even though this B wasn't on the white box inside the cardboard box. Since Apple got their shipment of P4s early, I wonder if those units have the B.
upload_2016-3-17_14-35-58.png

There is updates for the batteries too. Make sure after the batteries are updated you power down the P4 and controller and reboot. I didn't and I got a battery error saying the battery was too cold.

It was 80 degrees outside.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT