Who currently has the P4P in stock?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
Just FWIW I would recommend Advexure as a vendor, their email support is unbelievable -- I have received helpful and friendly responses within minutes even on Sunday and odd early-morning hours. A real breath of fresh air after dealing with DJI.

Reactions: Advexure
I have had the same experience with AerialMediaPros...funny how these smaller US based companies seem to really care about customer service...

DJI just sent me a tracking number for my P4P+ and it will be here on Thursday. I would take this to mean that vendors should receive the P4P+ this week as well.

Did you order just the P4P+ with no accessories? I am wondering if you did order batteries etc. did they split your order for shipping?

bh is usually a little behind.
seems like most all authorized dji resellers have them now. i just got a tracking # (allerc)
Lol,I ordered from a smaller vendor that had it in stock and and cancelled my B&H order only to see it show as in stock there. oh well.

Some Marketplace vendors on Amazon are now offering the P4P now too. No one is offering the P4P+ for immediate shipping yet but I expect that will change by the end of the week.

People still waiting for a Mavic must be saying WTF??? o_O

After reading the horror stories about ordering via DJI, I canceled my P4P order this morning with them. Contacted Advexure via email to confirm availability. Mike from Advexure said they are getting several hundred in their California warehouse tomorrow (11/29), and there were some from this shipment still unsold as of this morning so I ordered one. May want to call/email to confirm before ordering to make sure they still have unsold P4Ps.

I ordered the P4P from Newegg on 11/24 and 4 days later the status has remained the same. the status reads:

"Status: Order Verification - Your order has been successfully submitted. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process."

So, I'm not getting a warm fuzzy here and wonder what the typical Newegg status update process is like.

Brian

I ordered the P4P from Newegg on 11/24 and 4 days later the status has remained the same. the status reads:

"Status: Order Verification - Your order has been successfully submitted. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process."

So, I'm not getting a warm fuzzy here and wonder what the typical Newegg status update process is like.
That's what your Newegg order status page will say all the way up until the product ships, then 'Order Verification' will change to 'Shipped' and you will get an email with a tracking number (and the tracking number will also show on the Newegg order status page eventually.) There are no intermediate steps between 'Order Verification' and 'Shipped' with a DJI Marketplace order on Newegg. Also don't bother to ask Newegg about shipping status, they won't be able to tell you anything.

The only advantages to going through Newegg is 1) they don't charge until the product ships are 2) for some strange reason they seem to ship slightly sooner than DJI Direct on new product introductions, who knows why. Also if there is some problem with the order they at least care a little, vs. zero care from DJI.

Last edited:
That's what your Newegg order status page will say all the way up until the product ships, then 'Order Verification' will change to 'Shipped' and you will get an email with a tracking number (and the tracking number will also show on the Newegg order status page eventually.) There are no intermediate steps between 'Order Verification' and 'Shipped' with a DJI Marketplace order on Newegg. Also don't bother to ask Newegg about shipping status, they won't be able to tell you anything.

The only advantages to going through Newegg is 1) they don't charge until the product ships are 2) for some strange reason they seem to ship slightly sooner than DJI Direct on new product introductions, who knows why. Also if there is some problem with the order they at least care a little, vs. zero care from DJI.

That is what I thought. I am currently on hold waiting to talk to them about the order -- it's been over 31 minutes on hold so far...

UPDATE:

After a 45 minute wait I did speak with someone at Newegg and she said I might ship today or it could be another 2 weeks -- hows that for pinning things down. So, I'll wait until tomorrow and if the status has not changed I'll cancel and go with whomever has one in stock. The DJI two-step continues!

Brian

Last edited:
The DJI Store started shipping today. My P4P is going to arrive on Wednesday.

Reactions: socalvn
Thanks MSFlyer.. I saw your post yesterday and contacted Advexure. They are shipping my unit today and I am scheduled to get it Friday. I initially bought one at B&H but canceled due to the salesman stating that no one will get the P4P until January. He made no attempt to see if they updated the shipping time. Poor service....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Aerial Media Pros do a great job. I've order a few Inspires from them and they have been reliable every time. If this P4P turns out to be as awesome as it looks, I will be picking one up from them soon. Back to flying Phantoms!

Phantom 4 Pro orders placed before 3pm PST will ship today (Tuesday). There is a VERY limited quantity remaining in this batch. This batch is sold out when the website shows "Out of Stock". Any questions please email [email protected]

CLICK HERE to order the Phantom 4 Pro

(This DOES NOT include Phantom 4 Pro+ units)

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team

Reactions: MSFlyer
Phantom 4 Pro orders placed before 3pm PST will ship today (Tuesday). There is a VERY limited quantity remaining in this batch. This batch is sold out when the website shows "Out of Stock". Any questions please email [email protected]

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team

I ordered a P4P+ yesterday morning 11/28. Any indication when those will be shipped out and whether those who have ordered already will be in the first batch? Many thanks for the update!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I ordered a P4P+ yesterday morning 11/28. Any indication when those will be shipped out and whether those who have ordered already will be in the first batch? Many thanks for the update!

You bet, @phneeley. All current orders of the Phantom 4 Pro+ are confirmed in the first batch. We hope to see Phantom 4 Pro+ units begin arriving into our warehouses around the end of this week/early next. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team for additional updates by email. Thanks!

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team

Got my tracking number tonight from you guys and FedEx Same Day City says I should have my P4P by 5pm tomorrow!

Thank you so much for all your help, excellent communication, and AMAZING support! You guys absolutely kill it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT