Who currently has the P4P in stock?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27337

Thinking of cancelling my order with DJI. Does anyone know who has the P4P in stock?

Thinking of cancelling my order with DJI. Does anyone know who has the P4P in stock?

Ordered at Advexure yesterday and my order is going out on monday or tuesday...have always been very happy with their awesome service. Sent my brother in law to them today and they supposedly have plenty more P4P units available for monday or tuesday shipment or pickup

P4P is here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-4-pro/

Ordered at Advexure yesterday and my order is going out on monday or tuesday...have always been very happy with their awesome service. Sent my brother in law to them today and they supposedly have plenty more P4P units available for monday or tuesday shipment or pickup

P4P is here: DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone | In Stock at Advexure.com
I don't think you can pickup. Here's what they state in their website:

Our warehouses are located in Los Angeles, CA and Sheboygan, WI. At this time we do not accept walk-ins at either of our warehouses. In Los Angeles, we offer FREE same day or next day delivery by one of our trained professionals within a 10 mile radius of the West LA area.

I don't think you can pickup. Here's what they state in their website:

Our warehouses are located in Los Angeles, CA and Sheboygan, WI. At this time we do not accept walk-ins at either of our warehouses. In Los Angeles, we offer FREE same day or next day delivery by one of our trained professionals within a 10 mile radius of the West LA area.

Definitely can pick up in LA from them..I originally had pickup arranged from their office in Beverly Hills but changed to same day local shipping as I'm not working in the area on monday or tuesday. Same day local delivery was free as well.

I hope the app is up soon with all these P4Ps shipping. We are all going to be staring at them drooling lol

Copters.eu send me a mail this morning wend they ship it to me in Italy ( dji didnt reply yet to my cancel order request mail, and after 3 hours waiting in chat i give up)

Really no words , one time more, about Dji customercare , better for them reputation they close Dji.com onlinestore and think only about build new drones , also if start to build the old one like the Mavic would be nice too

DJI just sent me a tracking number for my P4P+ and it will be here on Thursday. I would take this to mean that vendors should receive the P4P+ this week as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1